The OFFICIAL Random thread

Nope, Little Debbie oatmeal cream pies. Second would be Reese's Sticks. I eat two of those every morning for breakfast on the way to work.

Oh no, it has to be reeses pieces. I could eat several bags of those at once.

I also am unable to resist Reeses cups, Nutrageous, Those new Crispy Reeses bars... pretty much anything that has both chocolate and peanut butter. Two great tastes that taste great together... anyone remember that? The commercials of one person eating a choloclate bar and the other eating peanut butter then they collide??? I'm all about that. Well that and home-made chocolate chip cookies, preferably right out of the oven when the chocolate is still somewhat melted. Man they are so good it almost makes you want to hit something when they're gone :lol:

I am eating Taco Bell, while I think about where to unleash my robot vacuum in the house.

No, really, right this very minute as I type this, that's what I'm doing...

:)

evilgirls-1.jpg

Mingez..... Is that your Meth Lab? I know you needed some money but come on now! :grin:

Meth cooks set up camps like that away from anyone so the chemicals don't trigger police calls. Just wondering if thats how you were making a quick buck to get thru school.

Back