The OFFICIAL Random thread

Gotta throw in a little shout-out for Abita (Abita Springs, LA). I personally prefer the amber.

But, basically, "my favorite beer in this whole land is the one you buy for me!!!!!!!!" (Quote from "The Yoopers" beer song)

If your a regular seller, you'll notice hit counts way down, people are not on there like they used to, eBay is dying and loosing it's appeal somewhat. IMO

It's the gun owner's boycott :lol:

Seriously though, did you hear of their virtual "gun ban"? If you sell something like a holster, you can't even put a pic opf a gun in your auction.

Dumb stuff.

I think thaT EbAY'S problem is when it started there were a fraction of the online "stores" or retail websites. Not there are countless sites selling stuff, and ebay's auctions are less often auctions and often "but it now" retail sites. Often, a better deal can be found elsewhere.

They got too big and so did the 'net for them to be the bargain hunter's paradise they used to be.

give me a pint of good scottish Heavy any time.......Best beer there ever was.......too bad they don't Export........Damn Good beer!........

It's the gun owner's boycott :lol:

Seriously though, did you hear of their virtual "gun ban"? If you sell something like a holster, you can't even put a pic opf a gun in your auction.

Dumb stuff.

I think thaT EbAY'S problem is when it started there were a fraction of the online "stores" or retail websites. Not there are countless sites selling stuff, and ebay's auctions are less often auctions and often "but it now" retail sites. Often, a better deal can be found elsewhere.

They got too big and so did the 'net for them to be the bargain hunter's paradise they used to be.

I know, I was trying to sell about 10 pounds of once-fired .223 brass I shot out of my AR-15.
I had AR-15 Brass in the title and they just about had a cow, they said I had violated their weapon policy. Of course this was a computer that took down my auction and auto-send the email. After I emailed them, they let me list it again, I just had to leave AR out of the title.
They have just about got me wanting to quit altogether.
Like I said the traffic and numbers of people looking at auctions is way down from last year. I think its dying out.

so did you sell your 10 pounds of once-fired .223 brass you shot out of a 15?

so did you sell your 10 pounds of once-fired .223 brass you shot out of a 15?

nah, still have it some of it.
It is Federal & Winchester premium stuff too, once fired and some of it has been polished already.

Make me an offer thru PM if you want it. whats left is just 2 oz short of 4 lbs or about 300 rounds

also have a butt load of 45 ACP, 38 and 40 S&W

I just got back from the gun range... I'm not tense any longer:D
I shoot once a week now. Nothing spells therapy like putting some holes in paper

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Considering competeing in a league...

Presenting the world's most pointless photograph:

Smile21-1.jpg

Attachments

• Smile!.jpg
    Smile!.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 135
Back