The OFFICIAL Random thread

I like this

Attachments

• image-3104771659.jpg
    image-3104771659.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 198

i am rolling in nice cool air conditioning now. got it fixed and reinstalled the system

shoot man, that sucker better last a while for what i went through to get it going right.

i have spent a year or so half ass looking for a new evaporator and then found out i won;t ever find one because its not supposed to have the fittings on it that are on it. someone did some modding to the ac system. then i got the local hot rod custom ac shop to fix the evaporator and they couldn;t pressure test it because of hte fittings so we had to put the core on the jeep and test it on the system. then i had to take it off and go home and dig out all my pieces and clean all the lines and fittings with alcohol and the air compressor. put the whole thing back together and reinstall it today before work. then i couldn;t find my ac adapter to put oil and freon in the system. it was in the pt cruiser with cristina, at work. so i went to work and got the adapter and went to my area and put freon in the system in the parking lot at work in the 90 degree super high humidity sun. luckily it worked, ha ha ha.

Check out this crazy can

Attachments

• image-3699425981.jpg
    image-3699425981.jpg
    541.5 KB · Views: 99
  • image-602948878.jpg
    image-602948878.jpg
    559.8 KB · Views: 104

the right one looks like a tool can.

i agree, those are cool looking

ScubaDude said:
Pretty expensive though. How is the security?

Price wasn't bad...since I was looking at under seat tuffy boxes for hundreds or other tool boxes that took away my back seat...now the seat stays in, which allows more people and...more gas money! So all in all worth the price. As for security, it is a lot easier to take a small tool box out of my jeep without anyone noticing... A little more difficult to take off a red gas can and walk away without folks noticing!!...plus, most think it is a gas can, so just pass on by and look at the inside of the jeep for something easier to steal.. It does have a key lock and the mounts on the tire carrier have the ability for someone to lock it in if they want to..I just use straps.

Back