The side effects of being drunk; idiot with his truck

Something tells me it started out with the ol boy saying something like "hey hold my beer and watch this"

I have a friend that got so drunk one night while driven home from a bar in his restored coustom 71 Ford Van that he felt very sleepy so he got out of the drivers seat and went to the rear of the van and went to bed in his nice coustom built in bed. The only problem he for got to stop the van. Hit a rather large oak tree at 40 or 50 miles per hour. He borke his back and had a long time healing up. Now he says it is not driven drunk that will get you it is going to bed drunk! hehehe tug :roll:

I have a friend who did something similiar and just as stupid. He lives in a small little hick town in northern Canada. His "thing to do" is to roll down the window while driving down the highway in his truck, yell out "you drive", jump out the window onto the nerf bar below the door and swing around and jump into the bed of the truck...usually to the surprise of the passangers who don't know him. He's usually drunk when he does this. (seems like a common everyday thing to drive drunk in small towns) Anyway, needless to say he finally totaled the truck from an unrelated stunt. He got a new truck. He went to the bar with some friends, got drunk and picked up these two girls. He was driving down the highway with them (drunk) and tried the same stunt...he yelled "you drive" and jumped out the window. He was so drunk he forgot he had a new truck and his new one doesn't have any nerf bars under the doors. He hit the highway at 80 kms/hour. Imagine the look on these two girls faces who see a guy just yell "you drive" and he jumps out the window onto the highway. Now he's got lots of stitches down the back of his head and a lot of road rash. You'd think this would knock a little sense into him but he's still the same.

hahahaha thats funny but he deserves it, what if there were kids playing and the truck went out of control? what an idiot..

that is just retarded, i can't figure out why someone would want to do such a thing

If that was his truck I hope his insurance man sees this tape. Regardless that is by far one of the stuipedest things I have seen. People could have been killed. He should be sterized so he can't pass his stupid gene pool on

This my friends is a pure example of NATURAL SELECTION! The stong survive and the stupid jump off moving chevy's, this guy put himself at the bottom of the food chain with that stunt, Darwin would be proud!

Back