the smog nazi

tint_rookie

so when i bought my 87YJ, in all honesty it was for work and didnt plan on keeping it long. so now im totally attatched, i swatted the idea around of offing her..... i just cant do it. its been a rough year and the one thing that didnt let me down was my jeep (amazing enough for a jeep, huh).

so its time to return the love.

last month she actually got away from the one 6x9 "stereo" to something a lot mor kick arse

this week alone shes getting the TFI mod, the Nutter bypass, and exhaust (time permitting on the exhaust).

im seriously thinking of the 2100.

so enough blab, how have the cali residents faired against the smog NAZI. my first experience cost me roughly 4 hundo and still only passed by the skin of my teeth.

im curious how many older rigs are being sent to "TEST ONLY" stations? how many objections have been made against the above mods?

I use have afew older car's. One is a 1988 camry (just replaced the engine) and use that guarantee pass from autozone and honestly i passed with no problem- must be the new engine. and my truck is a diesel ;)

I am trying to find out what this Nutter By Pass is.

We have an 85 CJ-7 which we have removed the computer, installed an Off.Intake, Headers, and the distributer up grades you guys have posted. We still have a bad miss which we had before we started. We replaced the timing chain, new disturber and all the before mentioned up grades but the miss is still there. By the way, don't freak out on the removal of the computer, we plan on using the CJ off road.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Les

Back