Things done when bored

RudeDog

Looking at my rusty tow hook one day and thought it could use some sprucing up. Also painted my rear brake calipers. Haven't got to the fronts as yet.

ForumRunner_20130913_080419.png

Very cool but for some odd reason Aflac popped into my mind when I first saw it. Possibly because I'm having knee surgery in the am. Anyway nice touch!

Nice job on the tow hook . I'm sure traffic will keep its distance from it for sure.
Best of luck to you kLwalk , hope you will be back in action soonest .

Thanks guys... Almost did a red-black theme to match the jeep, but had a can of yellow laying around. not to hard to change if I get an itch I guess.

Klwalk. Yeah, i know what ya mean in feeling it thru your knee. I've run into more than one tow hitch over the years and ouch!

New task, tore out rv toilet to replace gaskets/seals $45. Not good when it doesn't hold water. May cause dry docking of boneless brown lake trout.

New task, tore out rv toilet to replace gaskets/seals $45. Not good when it doesn't hold water. May cause dry docking of boneless brown lake trout.

I'll never complain about snaking out the basement trap again ! RV holding tanks are wonderful for your sinuses !

Yeah, they can get a bit ripe. New gaskets in and she 's held water for hours... Crapper refurb is all good . Ready for next bombing run..

Yeah, they can get a bit ripe. New gaskets in and she 's held water for hours... Crapper refurb is all good . Ready for next bombing run..

Pilot to bombardier , over Rodger . Bombs away ! Box 2 ! ( ok , I'm having too much fun , it's someone else's turn )

Were working odd things to get some action-typing.... Heck will babble or comment on anything...... Anyone up for a rousing game of pool croquet or under water basket weaving?

Update: RV throne still holding water :verry-happy::bootyshake: (point of origin)

You see , that's the whole problem . Americans just don't take the time they used to do some good old under water basket weaving and gerbil hunting . I mean , no wonder this generation today is out of touch with reality . All they know is virtual , that's not even real . Not tangable .
Tangable , sounds like something to eat. Gerbil hunting , makes no difference to the gerbils , camo or not ? Heck , you could be in swimming trunks for all they know . Hope the ticks aren't out !

Gerbils aren't very big, so I'm thinking your gonna need a butt load of them to feed a family. But heck, coat'm in teriyaki and I'm sure there right tasty. Guessing you gut'm, burn the fur off with a torch, shove a corndog stick from ahole to appetite, toss on the barbi, lather em up with the teriaki, watch and when the eyes pop their done.... Right?

RIGHT !!!!!!!! :funny::funny::verry-happy::mad:LMHO !!!!!!!! Torched , lathered , woo hoo !

Last edited:

AH ha, we have a true hunter and cook, he is aware of the eyes popping when done.

Forgive me , it just cracked me up . It just reminded me of when years ago a chipmunk tested me for the last time when I was small gamin' and I let'em have it with the business end of my 12 ga. single. Found 'em with its eyes wide open and speechless. That was in the Catskills. Old times. Never do that again. Corned dog gerbil, a delicacy ! Lol ! Wonder would that be back wood Cajun style ? Nah , Cajuns can cook ! MAN can they cook ! Yum yum !

Last edited:
Back