Thinking of Selling my \'87 YJ in NYC

donnyg

I have an '87 YJ. Black with grey interior. Black Sunrider top bought last summer. Hard doors. Howell Fuel Injection setup installed last summer. Smitty Sure Step nerf bars. NV3550 transmission installed last fall out of a 2001 TJ with less then 8,000 miles on it. Also the NP231 T/Case from that TJ. 258 6 cylinder with 128,XXX miles and still running strong. It has some small quirks like all Jeeps due, but really nothing too major. Also has an alarm with microwave sensor. I'll also throw in the CB and antenna. I have an extra NP231 T/case that was an original part. The body and frame are in great condition with very minor rust on the frame. The Jeep was garaged most of its life. It has a 2" body lift and a 2.5" Rubicon Express Extreme Duty suspension lift. It has 32" BFG AT Ko's with plenty of tread left and also AR767 black steel wheels. I also have the stock wheels and tires that I would throw in if you wanted them. It also has an MSD 6A ignition and I have done the TR upgrade on it. Has a K&N filter. It has a back seat and I actually have an extra set of carpeting for it. I'm looking to get $6,000 for it. If anyone in the NY area is interested, you can email me at Hatzq68@aol.com and I will be glad to answer questions. The Jeep has never been offroad. I built it up slightly but had not gotten around to getting it off road. Thanks.
Donny

[addsig]

Back