Thoughts on new jeep look

Imakrazy

Have a green jeep w chrome on it I bought 3 weeks ago and I finally found a direction I want to go, I'm thinking black green and a hint on purple in the center caps and led lights seat covers and such. Disgrace to jeepers or a go?

It is your Jeep. Do what you like to it!

It is your Jeep. Do what you like to it!

^^^ this^^^

But since you asked for my opinion, I think it sounds stupid.
Invest your money into something that will improve your jeep's ability on or offroad instead of half-ass spray painting things that in the end will easily chip and flake and end up looking even more stupid than before.

I think it sounds delicious. Just be careful with the green/purple combination. Not all greens and purples match. Be sure you don't have a clashing combination. I wouldn't spend too much on paint if you plan on using your jeep. Nature's body shop will create plenty off pinstripes and dents; you may regret the price of a custom paint job. Even pricy wheels will bend. Steel can be pounded out, allum alloy not so much.

I have a black jeep and red accents; no special paint, just pinstripes from the rocks and woods. Red Wet Okole seats (I just found out last month that Okole means Ass in Hawaiian FYI. Lol). Red Solid diff covers. Other little red things like calipers. I like it a lot.

Nothing wrong with adding some style to your sexy beast. Post pics when you are done.

I agree with JPs4Jeeps on both. It is your Jeep do what you want. That makes us all different. However I choose to spend money on making my Jeep a more capable.

Back