Tire choices????

dempsy1

So I'm trying to decide what tires to go with they will be 33's I almost never drive on the road Jeep is a farm truck has not been in 2wd in 2 months--Mostly in mud and trails woods small rock not a crawler just ride on the farm. Have been looking at Interco stuff--LTB boggers thought about putting boggers on rear and something different on front??? Looking for a really good grip or bite and a high level of puncture resistance don't want a stick in the woods to flatten a $1,000 set of tires and body got any thing other than interco or BFG??

Super Swamper TSL/SX is about the toughest tire out there, and very aggressive all-around offroad tire. It has the toughest sidewall of all the Swampers, sounds like a good match for your use.

Yep, TSL are about as tough a sidewall as you're going to find. I've been running the IROK's and they are holding up real well in the rocks. Maxxis Creepy Crawlers are also tough. As far as radials go, I've herd mixed reviews on the new kevlar Goodyear, mostly good. The people I've wheeled with have liked them, again in the rocks.

I'm running the new MT/R Kevlar's on my rig and really like them but my use is totally different from yours. For a rig that stays mostly off the asphalt and on the farm, on typical dirt roads, fields and mud, I'd go with something in the Interco Swamper line...possibly the TSL Bias or SX for a little additional lateral stabilitly over the Boggers.

LTBs rock. Unless you drive on the street cause they wear pretty fast like a Bogger. But you said you stay off the road so I say go for the LTBs. My buddy ran his pretty much bald and with the huge side lugs still churned along in the mud.

+2 on the Swampers. A few guys in the (Ford) truck club I belong to run wider Boggers in the rear and TSL's in the front for better steering, same O.D.
I'd go with LTB's if you want the same tires all around.
(Never been a fan of using anything from Interco on the road however, with the possible exception of SSR's.)

I spend about 30% off road in the rocks of SW Colorado. What would be my best tire choice?
BFG Mud Terrain. My 02.

The new KM2's thread is very similar to the Krawler thread. And yes, the sidewalls are pretty tough.

KM2's, buy all 5, and get them from somewhere that sells a road hazard warranty if you're concerned about blowing them out...

Back