Tread Lightly term paper...NEED HELP BADLY!

Jeeper84

Hi, last minute term paper here...literally. I have to do a research paper on a controversial issue, and well, this is controversial and interesting enough for me. But I need sources gallor! I need web sites, books, and (serious) quotes. If anyone can help me at all I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks a lot -Mike
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Hey, thanks a lot! I forgot to include in my first post that I need the other side of the argument...the mean people that wanna close down our offroading spots! LOL Thanks again! -Mike
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I could use quotes too if you'd like to IM me.... I'm ItsGusJr. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated, I'll even send you a copy of the final paper! LOL Thanks a lot- Mike
image-missing.png

PS: I need to do well on this paper so I can stay in school, so I can stay in the automotive tech. program, so that I know how to work on cars, so that I can make a living, and most of all....so I can work on Jeeps![addsig]

please see the "there takeing our trails" post for my quote on this matter I am sure I just can't get that high on a soap box again any time soon! lol Tug
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Back