Tug...

Natty

Hey...you're from Tenn. - right?? You ever heard of the Bonnaroo Music Festival? It's in Manchester, Tennessee. Some of my cohorts and I are headed up there for it again this year. If you haven't heard of it...check it out online. 3 days of awesome music, camping, sweet nectar (Natural Light, of course), and pizza rolls over an open flame. Neil Young and Crazy Horse just made the list to appear. It's just something I think you'd be interested in...I think tickets are "officially sold out" but there's always ebay and last year there were tons of scalpers offering face value. If there's anyone else in the area who's interested...feel free to give it a look...good times. :cool: [addsig]

Sure sounds like a great time and I would really like to be there and maybe I even can if things work out. Never heard of it before. Do the Camping thing there and just tailgate the weekend or what. I will look it up and see what is going on and if I can plan Auctions around the time there. This is my busy time of the year. People been dieing all winter and now the familys want to sell their stuff and that is where I come in. Sound kinda morbid but that is what I do, Sell dead folks stuff. Thanks for thinking of me and to get to meet face to face with Jeepz.com folk with music beer and pizza rolls would be a real kick in the pants. hehehehe Tug
:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

edited by: Tug-n-pull, Mar 15, 2003 - 02:38 PM[addsig]

We'll be in Tennessee in August, got a houseboat reserved on Dale Hollow Lake, be pulling the skiboat down and the jeep stays home :-( [addsig]

You're right...that does sound kind of morbid...but someone has to do it, and if it allows you to live the life that makes you :-D , then more power to ya. Yeah - basically you just pull your car up to your campsite, set up your tent or whatever you sleep in (I sleep in a hammock - which can be a little trickier to enter and exit depending on the amount of blood in my alcohol system :lol: ) and kick back and enjoy some of the best music you'll ever hear in your life...except for the new top 40 stuff :lol: . Last year there were 100,000 crazy folks there including the staff and bands. To be honest...the only part of the weekend that wasn't fun was entering and exiting the grounds. It was hard for the small town and the one road into the festival grounds to accomodate that many people. Hopefully there will be more than one way in and out this year...or else we'll just have to see, once again, what the Jeep can really do.[addsig]

Back