tv/dvd headunit????

kingmega

Just got one does anyone now an easy way to bypass the brake wire so that it can be watched while driving

Although I don't recommend it. A toggle switch to ground.

so it just works like a ground i have it hooked up now with a wire in the dash it works but it has something to do with the light movies stop playing when i turn the head lights on and i don't really want it to watch while driving i have a second screen to put in the back for the kids to watch thats the main reason i want it to work while driving

Strange sounds like you have a bad headlight ground. I had same prob it back feeds just enough to cause problems.

Either that or your illumination wire cuts it out.

so it just works like a ground i have it hooked up now with a wire in the dash it works but it has something to do with the light movies stop playing when i turn the head lights on and i don't really want it to watch while driving i have a second screen to put in the back for the kids to watch thats the main reason i want it to work while driving
Why do you have a screen in the front?

Why not. I pick it up dirt cheap the rear screen runs off the front i use the xj for alot of camping to so the tvs r kind of nice

Back