TVfor the most part sux!..but...

V8NAMESE

I love Overhaulin, Power-Block & Rides (Why isnt that on anymore?).
What do U watch?

PS Baseball is still 3 mos away!

dont have much time to watch TV.weird huh,i'm unemployed and it seems like i am buisier than when i worked 12hrs a day :confused:.i try to catch 'Pinks' if i can.if i'm not playin with my 4x4 i'm street racin in my import:driving-g .thats were ''redlightstalker'' comes from.YEH...........cause thats how i roll.:twisted:

Last edited:
redlightstalker said:
...i'm street racin in my import:driving-g .thats were ''redlightstalker'' comes from.YEH...........cause thats how i roll.:twisted:

I hear that yo, I gots a sick 2.5L in my XJ tuner. Pretty much stock, but If I need to go from 20-22mph I can do it in a flash. I've also been known to do 10 quarters (thats minutes).:purple:

no,for real.i street race my sentra aginst these wana be fast an furious kids around here and some of my friends i went to school with.

redlightstalker said:
no,for real.i street race my sentra aginst these wana be fast an furious kids around here and some of my friends i went to school with.

I was makin' fun of my own lame Cherokee:D

Lawrence Welk, Dance Fever, and Little House on the Prairie (I love the one where Albert gets hooked on morphine and knocks up "Halfpint").

Sentra? Racing? Sorry, for some reason that made me laugh. Sorry man, just giving you a hard time, just kidding......Mikey

Back