Ultimate JEEPZ.COM Trail Ride

Off-road excursion, thats what i'm talking about. I'm in NC, and i'm getting tired of the trails in this area, the park service has done a good job keeping some of us jeepers happy, but they are starting to get boring. Though I have to say that Telico kicked my butt. So, yeah i'm all up for meeting some fellow jeepers and breaking more stuff on the old jeep. Anything has to be better than all the Fords where I live, they all talk crap about the jeep, till i gotta come in and pull their butts outta the mud they got stuck in.

I say the east coast should get together in the summer at Paragon, I'm up for the drive up there. I just couldn't take the drive to Colorado, to many miles on my baby. Anyone want to try and plan a trip to Paragon for East coasters?

now yer talkin merkL. lemme know the day and the time. i'll be there...should also prolly have somebody be like..in charge of setting it up.

lol... personally, I don't care North, South, East or West ... I JUST WANNA WHEEL!

I hope the Rocky Mtn. portion of this memorial event is still underway. I plan to move back to Colorado in 2 months. Just about the right time!!

Random stutter???

it would be sweet to hit Paragon AND the Pine Barrens in the same weekend/week or whatever. A dual Jeepz.com UTA would be killer!

GreenReaper93 said:
it would be sweet to hit Paragon AND the Pine Barrens in the same weekend/week or whatever. A dual Jeepz.com UTA would be killer!

interesting idea...
image-missing.png

-Sudz

Any Hockey Fans out there?!!

So is anyone seriously into the planning of this yet? I am very interrested in anything that will be happening for the west coast people, but need to know about what month this will take place.

Its a posibility I could go if this event takes place in late june.Still preparing for colordao.I am willing to drive the trip from CA. if plans and God allow.Now that there are really many people out west but we can still convoy!

I think June or July would be perfect. Only prob is, if we plan to camp the WHOLE state is on fire alert, and we won't be able to have a fire. Sound man will have to look into that. Not that it is THAT important.

So...how is the planning of this going? Anybody getting into it very seriously. I also think that sometime in late June or July would be great.

yep.....So i'm guessing that this is not going to happen?? Maybe next year...I though it would be a TON of fun!!

yeah, didn't seem like it. We do need a big monster ride. Best to have it some place in the middle so its not too far of a ride for everyone. I think we need much time to prepare it.

It was being prepared for almost a year. Too bad Josh isn't still around to get things going on it again.

I did a lot of work trying to get ready for a run that would have happened early this summer. When Josh passed I kind of dropped it. He and I did a lot of work together on it. I would like to try to pick it up and do it again and get the ball rolling once again

Back