Ultimate JEEPZ.COM Trail Ride

jhiggins

I think we should plan a ultimate jeepz.com trail week for 2004 and I will do what ever it takes to help anyone get this ball rolling ...:)

Yea, that would be totally rad dude. But we should do it on the west coast . . . because thats where i live. Awww . . . who am i kidding, letz just do it some where in the middle of the u.s. so its not to far for anyone. Whats in the middle of the U.S. ??? never seen it . . . tornados and trailor parks is what i see in the movies.

LMAO ...we need a generall area with good wheeling right in the middle "ish" of the good old US....Hey PA are you game ????

YES !!!!! of course I'm in.....I'll just need some help pulling something like this together, but I'm up for it.

Rob 8) :p :)

Well I am your man let me know what I can do to help you and its done....I am game for this one without a doubt....I am your Man for the Project ....:)

I can help out for MA people.

I'v never been to the middle states before, or the west coast for that matter, so it would be wicked cool for me.

YES YES YES.Far_right you lucky dog,you are right in the middle.I am game,for next summer anyway.

I am looking into www.autorail.com and a few trucking companies to see about group rates from east and west. While I was in the military we used autorail a lot to get around quickly and never had any problems.

Me being on the east coast, I'm not sure where would be the Middle of the US. LOL We sure are some geographically challenged jeepers.

I'm game though for 2004, just not in March! If an event is planned, I hope I can work something out to be present.

I think soundman had a good idea for colorado. Right in the rockies, im sure theres tons of good offroading areas. . . and if its in the winter, i can go on a extended vacation to aspen and hit up the slopes.

i am game for a road trip, just let it be in the summer because i have school, and i dont think i would be able to leave for a week or two, also i live in VA so if there are any east coast jeepers that would like to get together to travel in a pack let me know and if i am able to go i would be more than happy to lead anyone can reach me on AOL at PhatRabbit8503 or e-mail me at phatrabbit8503@aol.com

I was wondering . . . on these long road trips do you all trailor you jeep just in case the axel breaks or something horrible happens, or do you just take your chances??

I take my chances...with a stock drive train TJ i can go to most stealerships and pick up whatever breaks.

Rob 8) :p :)

Yea, i dont know with a cj if you can go to a local dealership and get those parts, doubt they would have them in stock . . . . im thinking i would be to afraid to go to far from home with out trailoring it.

I like the idea of goin by train. I'm an east coast Jeeper. Jersey in fact. As long as it's in the summer i might be able to talk my parents into going. Colorado sounds great. It'll be even easier for me if it's by sound_man. I'd love to meet up with some guys but I ain't takin any chances. Too many miles already on her.
Mike

I am with Jeeper89 here on the east coast, It would be a 4 day ride. I love driving so, it is no problem - well as long as I have somebody next to me.

I have never left the east coast, so it would be a beauitful trip. I might just take my 3 weeks vacation at that time, and hang out there.

I'm game for any Jeepers that want to travel, It a wicked long time away, but it will come up quick.

Laura

Back