vibration?

Hey man where are you going to be tomorrow? I am taking the family to my mother's house in abingdon (on philadelphia rd near the old firehouse). Give me a call tomorrow if you want to swing by there, I might be able to help. I'll PM you with my cell#.

thanks twisted...ya ill prolly call ya but i dunno what ill be doing...im not trying to drive to much...until i figure out whats goin on my my jeep.But i will definetly call ya man

I am suprised nothin is busted on mine I wheeled it the hardest ever today Ran my first rock trail today It was awesome something is scything in my trany though I am goin to check the fluids tommorow

so i found out what the vibs were coming from...half of my skid plate was completly unbolted...imatake it 2 the dealership and have them fix it for free cuz they just rebuilt my transmission and took that skidplate off, and didnt put it abck on tight enough...happy it was a semi easy fix for now

Soft Top Door

Glad you found it before major problems.

Another good check is for mud on the inside of the rim, even if you think you got it all when washing.

That must be real reassuring knowing that the same clowns fixed your transmission!

Back