Wagoneers?

extremeYJ

my friend has many Wagoneers (like10) and i was wondering if anyone in this message board drives a Wagoneer. ive never really noticed wagoneers driving on the street until i saw my friends, and there pretty good jeeps if you ask me. who wouldn't take a jeep with a AMC 360 or 401!! but if anyone has one and they need any help with it i think i could help you out.

dingus - Wagoneer is spelled wrong= "Cherokee, Wagooner and Liberty"
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I drive a 1976 Quad Trac Wagoneer and I love the thing! It will go more place then you can imagine. I have had it in the mud and snow and it is so heavy it just keeps on going. It has only been stuck twice! Once on the shorline of Lake Sakakawea and once in a crusted-over snow drift(not fun )It has the 401c.i 4V 285HP at 4500 rpm and I can't say enough about it. I paid $500.00 for it and it's the best 500 I have ever spent! So if any one is looking for a do-it -all unit, look no further than the Wagoneers! :wink:

edited by: 76quadtrac, Feb 02, 2003 - 04:04 PM[addsig]

Not to be picky, but the link to "sponsors" is also spelled incorrectly. We need to look good in case some dude with a Gelandewagen logs in.[addsig]

im trying to find a Wagoneer really cheap like you did, but my friend already took them all. but if i do im going to take all of the good parts and put into a cj. dont get me wrong i like Wagoneers, i just think there too big to be going on trails and that sorta thing.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Back