Waste of a Jeep, but fun to watch.

It's unfortunate that these guys are still in the gene pool. Hopefully something will happen and they won't pass the "stoopid" gene along to the next generation. As the song goes, the world really is full of stupid people.

:agree:

My wife just wrecked her 04 malibu.... prob not worth fixing.. and at 30 mph!!!! At least now i dont have to worry, she is safe in the ol' xj!8) 8)

I thought this was a new thread.
I was actually glad to find that another set of buttholes didn't tear up two good Jeeps for nothing.;)

I still haven't watched it. They won't get another click on their hit counter from me :lol:

I don't care if they were Hyundais, it sounds like someone wasted an excellnt opportunity for helping out a charity and a tax deduction to boot (agreeing with Utah).

dont have to worry about them passing on any jeans i dont think they roll like thatby the sounds of the laughs.i would like to see them try to get around in maine in winter in the other **** they had parked in the back yard.

idiots waist of 2 fairly nice xjs
and a total waist of film

would have been better if they nailed that camaro z28

That's EXACTLY what I was thinking 54cj3b!, it would have been priceless watching those two d-bags total their pride and joy while tearing up those xj's. Pretty sickening, now if it was ford exploders/s10 blazers, then I wouldn't care in the least,lol.

I couldn't watch it. Makes tears come to my eyes...lol. No seriously, I would have loved to have what they just wasted. Darm IT!!!

I showed this to my wife...and after she was able to calm me down she said it proves only one thing...."that the only thing that can really kill a jeep is another jeep", made me feel a little better...

A bunch of spoiled rich kids (some older but act like kids) decide to buy 2 XJ's and bash them, a waste of time, money, and 2 perfectly good XJ's. Just gotta say though, would a Blazer, Durango, or Explorer etc. take all that abuse and keep going? Jeep!

I had to turn it down that guys laugh was so annoying. Sounded like a little girl.

I wasn't sure if the laugh was on purpose or if he was trying so sound like an idiot laughing... A couple times sounded like woody woodpecker.

It's unfortunate that these guys are still in the gene pool. Hopefully something will happen and they won't pass the "stoopid" gene along to the next generation. As the song goes, the world really is full of stupid people.

Unfortunatly these idiots prolly could have several illegit kids with 1/2 their genes.

:x What a waste of perfectly good Jeeps. Looks like they were towed or abandonded. Be funny if they get sued for damages when the owners want their Jeep back. Those idiots almost hit several people. :x

They should've at least taken all the good parts off before Messing the Jeeps up.

Better yet donated the Jeeps and beat on the other POS GM in the yard. I guess it didn't run anymore. After all the GM wasn't a Jeep. ;)

A much as I love my Jeep I like this vid:

Lets you see just how much abuse the XJ can take... and lets face it, we'll never do this to our cars.

Back