Weird Park Light Issue

TJ_Jeep

Out of nowhere my right front park/turn lights have been acting weird, the front park light will come on but the side marker is very very dim, and when the park lights are on my right turn signal stays on, on the inside not the outside, but when you turn the right one on it flash's fast like theirs a bulb out, but i just replaced it and cleaned the connection. any help is appreciated

But now that i think about it i have been having a lot of lighting issues like the fog lights not coming on and the dome light staying on.......

Possible bad ground, harness connector or a faulty multifunction switch.

I've traced everything down and plus my park lights are wired to a switch by my other lights, because the multifunction switch went out a while back ago, but that wouldn't make the turn signal mess up too would it?

I've traced everything down and plus my park lights are wired to a switch by my other lights, because the multifunction switch went out a while back ago, but that wouldn't make the turn signal mess up too would it?
If the turn signal lamps are still actuated by the multifunction switch, yes it could if the short is in the switch itself.

Back