What Color Rims Should I Get With Gold/Tan Jeep Sahara?

Sydney Motell

I own a 2000 Jeep Wrangler Sahara. I'm at the point to where I am starting to build him up! I just don't know what color rims to get. I'm leaning towards black only because I'm not sure if chrome would go with the color of my jeep. It's a tan/gold color. I need help!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 35
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    622.7 KB · Views: 41
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 41
I like chrome myself - never been a fan of black rims.

50815644-640.jpg

51606318.jpg

I also like the look of these matching tan rims

ce36f7f0c22e6eb904085b955195830f.jpg

Personally I like black rims, mostly because they don't show road grime and brake dust as quick as chrome or polished aluminum do.

Personally I like black rims, mostly because they don't show road grime and brake dust as quick as chrome or polished aluminum do.

I can't argue with that. My chrome rims are current loaded with brake dust.

Go with matte Black rims. they are the easiest to keep looking good for the life of the Jeep. They are not as easily damaged (actually they don't show it) as any other color or finish. One of the reasons people whit the super shiney rims are called mall crawlers is because they literally become slaves to their rims. And that takes time away from off roading, Up here in Wisconsin where half the year, you ARE off roading while driving ON THE ROAD, people learn real fast that polished or gloss finished rims are only good for a handful of years unless you have a set for winter use, but that is when you NEED the expensive tires...

Back