What Did You Break Today.....

nothing today........still looking for a 242 case though. Finished fixed the front end damage from a deer hit last month.

There is a story here and I would love to hear about it.
Haha yeah. i was out doing a little trail riding and i went down in a rut and when i started back up i gased it and thats when it snapped, what surprised me is the drive shaft broke before the dana 35, shocker there lol

Let's see...my daughter broke the door handle on the XJ when she pushed the button in, it broke off and fell down inside! Driveway carnage? Lol!

Here's a pic of the "horror" well my horror being that i don't have a vehicle lol

Attachments

• 0514091821.jpg
    0514091821.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 195
We were adding lift shackles to the back of an XJ and the nut broke loose inside the psuedoframe. Time to break out the cutting wheel and welder.

Added a H&T SYE using TJ parts with no problem.

Hmm, let's see. It's been pretty productive for me. Replaced the front Struts in the Significate Other's car, She actually blew a shock out from hitting a pot hole. :rolleyes: Cut the old "Tin Can full of BB's" muffler off the Jeep and replaced it. I can actually order food at a drive thru without turning the engine off. LOL! Oh, Flux Core Wire Sucks! Had to tear apart the 4 wheeler and clean the float bowl, and Jets due to the Corn gas! There was some "Fix stuff, in order to Fix Stuff" in there somewheres, but I'm to tired to remember.

Yea, I have the same problem with my Bass boat. Luckily, there is a station ,that just changed over, down the road that is ethanol free. I still run Sea-Foam in my boat every time I get gas from there (just in case). Looks like I'll be running the Stabil ethanol treatment in the wheeler from now on too.

What Did You Break Today?
my coccyx. *

*not really i just like that word

coccyx
curved, semiflexible lower end of the backbone (vertebral column) in apes and humans, representing a vestigial tail. It is composed of three to five successively smaller caudal (coccygeal) vertebrae. The first is a relatively well-defined vertebra and connects with the sacrum; the last is represented by a small nodule of bone. The spinal cord ends above the coccyx. In early adulthood the coccygeal vertebrae fuse with each other; in later life the coccyx may fuse with the sacrum. A corresponding structure in other vertebrates, such as birds, may also be called a coccyx.

Had to look that one up!
But I think I broke my jaw trying to say it

I cut a deep gash in my right thumb that got stitches and then proceeded to put a nice hairline fracture in my left thumb so both thumbs are out of commission so doing just about anything really sucks

Back