What did you do to your Jeep today?

Changed oil pressure sending unit and thermostat housing. Next on list is to find oil leak.

Went doorless and topless. Flexed out the new springs and shocks at the "Park".
8fdc3a1d-1.jpg

no places in our area to wheel, so I went riding around topless and found a trail that followed a power line. It looked more for quads but was plenty wide enough for my jeep so I played for quite some time. Had a blast, wish I got pics.. It was a awsome little place, it even crossed a creek that was very tight getting by two trees with a drop off, it went back into the woods but I didnt go there because it looked wet and it was getting dark. You don't know how excited I am to have found a little play area 10 mins from the house. :shades:

Last edited:

Changed my shocks and steering stabilizer today.
I figured it was about time, they were original with 230k on them...

photobucket22441339345758896-1.jpg

Front...

photobucket133061339345704132-1.jpg

Back... I got lucky and all the upper bolts came out without any problems

photobucket7271339345722732-1.jpg

Steering stabilizer...

photobucket128041339345741198-1.jpg

I didn't buy expensive shocks because in the next year year and a half I plan to put a 2.5-3'' lift with Bilstein 5100's

I didn't know a Jeep could ride like a Cadillac....

I didn't realize how bad my old shocks were until I replaced them and took it for a ride today. Wow what a difference!

I just put in my 3rd replacement set of these KC H4 headlights. Supposedly this set is from a new batch... if these fade you'll see a picture of me running them over in my driveway!

photobucket11361339376196784-1.jpg

photobucket39011339376220324-1.jpg

Finally found a three groove pulley and know I can get back to my OBA project.

I washed it. Scrubbed bugs and grit off of windshield with Bon-Ami cleanser, then put Rain-X on.
Thought I'd share that tip.

The hubs and I put part of the soft top on (for a trip to Eminence with the kids tomorrow camping), washed it, put new shock boots on, took it to T-ball, then grocery shopping.
After packing to leave tomorrow I'm wishing we had a rack to put some crap on lol.... I seriously don't know how everything is going to fit :(

The roar of the tires is all the music I need.

Back