Where are you?

mingez said:
Very cool. Although, I hope to re "Frap" myself when I move up to Denver soon.

Hey Mingez, you still moving to Denver in January? So exactly how many days before you're an Av fan? hehehehehe?

My move timeline is still uncertain. I recently got a cool place in an even cooler location here but that won't necessarily preempt my move. It could slow my timeline a teenie bit though. I may still be on for mid 2006. :D

Last edited:
Special_K said:
Hey Mingez, you still moving to Denver in January? So exactly how many days before you're an Av fan? hehehehehe?
The day you become a Red Wings fan! :razz:
I'd sooner start watching Baseball, than do that!:twisted: LOL

Special_K said:
My move timeline is still uncertain. I recently got a cool place in an even cooler location here but that won't necessarily preempt my move. It could slow my timeline a teenie bit though. I may still be on for mid 2006. :D
I'm moving up there early Jan. Looking for a place, and saving money. Classes begin Jan 17th, and I'll be back to being a starving student once again. That'll take some getting used to.

Look me up when you move there. Maybe we can catch a Sharks vs. Av's game, and so I can once again deface the Pepsi center! (I'm only half kidding)

mingez said:
The day you become a Red Wings fan! :razz:
I'd sooner start watching Baseball, than do that!:twisted: LOL

I'm moving up there early Jan. Looking for a place, and saving money. Classes begin Jan 17th, and I'll be back to being a starving student once again. That'll take some getting used to.

Look me up when you move there. Maybe we can catch a Sharks vs. Av's game, and so I can once again deface the Pepsi center! (I'm only half kidding)

Hehehe. Red wings? Um...maayyybeee...never!!

As for Denver, I'll likely be out to visit a few times even before I move...just cuz I like Colorado. You ski? I do, but I suck...kindof...but I still enjoy it. I'll be sure to look you up if/when I do.

This is kinda cool. I just realized I can zoom righ in on the building I live in.

Back