Who needs sleep?? Not me, apparently.

Special_K

Well I couldn't sleep so I figured...why waste valuable time unsuccessfully trying to sleep when I can very successfully surf the web. So here I am, surfing the web, trying to figure out what to tell fellow jeepz dot com'ers. I know...

I'm back...bigger, badder and better than ever!! Naw. New and improved!!! Nope. Unchanged, cranky, and just the same as before. That's it.

Well some time has past but lets see...what's new...

It was August, now it's December.
I moved...again...1.5 blocks away.
Now I have tons of space (maybe too much) but virtually no furniture...not sure if I want furniture...
Maybe I am strange.
Cancelled partnership with one POS of a business partner (not jeepaholics Al...someone entirely different)...quality of life increases 3 fold
Still kinda sorta seeing/talking to maybe dating the doc but I'm never quite sure whether that's on or off... :confused:
...but I recently met this figure skater...
I voluntarily left my old hockey team...I'm in hockey purgatory. It's a long story...but the cliff note version goes like this:
  • Chapter 1: Championship...yeah....but...
  • Chapter 2: I think the sponsor wants to plug me :shock:
  • Chapter 3: Bad team chemistry
  • Chapter 4: Okay, it's not just me, the chemistry IS bad...sponsor excluded
  • Chapter 5: SIE: Self-initiated elimination
  • Chapter 6: Draft snafu...I'm firing my agent next time I see him. Wait, I am my agent...dooooh.
  • Chapter 7: On reserve waiting for activation by new team
  • Chapter 8: Who knows??
A biiiiig TV might help fill that empty space!...on the prowl...
Hmmm, and I need furniture to watch TV in...
...and more for my friends to watch too...
...shopping is tiring...
...still no TV and virtually no furniture

Okay, it's 5:34...I'm going to try sleep again. Glad to spend the last hour of my life with you...I hope I don't regret this in the morning. :D

OMG, its 5:36 now. Bye.

awww muffin

-too much room problem -> let me move in for free :D
-not wanting lots of furniture isnt strange. i barly ever sit on couches i always lay on the floor anyways or sit crosslegged or yea whatever
-this on and off with a girl sounds frusterating stupid selfcentered girls but resoulution when i move in we can date and hey, isnt a jeeper better than a doctor?(i'll ditch the fireman i'm seeing ;)) and i used to figure skate so :p (wait what am i talking about you could be an old dirty man :| oh well at least you can fix my jeep if it breaks lol)
-so you left your old hockey team.. well at least it was this year and not last as you now can at least watch it on tv :D
-i must agree shopping is tiresome grr I HATE SHOPPING... its not december yet i refuse to christmas shop. only fun shoppping is panty shopping.

hope the sleep was good

Special_K said:
Well I couldn't sleep so I figured...why waste valuable time unsuccessfully trying to sleep when I can very successfully surf the web. So here I am, surfing the web, trying to figure out what to tell fellow jeepz dot com'ers. I know...

I'm back...bigger, badder and better than ever!! Naw. New and improved!!! Nope. Unchanged, cranky, and just the same as before. That's it.

Well some time has past but lets see...what's new...

It was August, now it's December.
I moved...again...1.5 blocks away.
Now I have tons of space (maybe too much) but virtually no furniture...not sure if I want furniture...
Maybe I am strange.
Cancelled partnership with one POS of a business partner (not jeepaholics Al...someone entirely different)...quality of life increases 3 fold
Still kinda sorta seeing/talking to maybe dating the doc but I'm never quite sure whether that's on or off... :confused:
...but I recently met this figure skater...
I voluntarily left my old hockey team...I'm in hockey purgatory. It's a long story...but the cliff note version goes like this:
  • Chapter 1: Championship...yeah....but...
  • Chapter 2: I think the sponsor wants to plug me :shock:
  • Chapter 3: Bad team chemistry
  • Chapter 4: Okay, it's not just me, the chemistry IS bad...sponsor excluded
  • Chapter 5: SIE: Self-initiated elimination
  • Chapter 6: Draft snafu...I'm firing my agent next time I see him. Wait, I am my agent...dooooh.
  • Chapter 7: On reserve waiting for activation by new team
  • Chapter 8: Who knows??
A biiiiig TV might help fill that empty space!...on the prowl...
Hmmm, and I need furniture to watch TV in...
...and more for my friends to watch too...
...shopping is tiring...
...still no TV and virtually no furniture

Okay, it's 5:34...I'm going to try sleep again. Glad to spend the last hour of my life with you...I hope I don't regret this in the morning. :D

OMG, its 5:36 now. Bye.

Well.........alrighty then.

BTW, if you can't sleep again..watch C-Span..does it evertime for me.

hummm well your not thinking as a jeeper here Special_K

Pull the back seat out of the jeep and set it on a couple of milk crates..oh pick a couple of more milk crates for the 52 inch TV that just so happens to fit on the back of your jeep with the rear seat gone...

Think Jeep!

ok I had WAY too much coffee today as well

antsinmypants said:
awww muffin

-too much room problem -> let me move in for free :D

:lol: :lol: :grin: Ants, you're awesome...and you're always welcome. :D Looking at my own mug just ain't cuttin' it.

antsinmypants said:
-not wanting lots of furniture isnt strange. i barly ever sit on couches i always lay on the floor anyways or sit crosslegged or yea whatever
-this on and off with a girl sounds frusterating stupid selfcentered girls but resoulution when i move in we can date and hey, isnt a jeeper better than a doctor?(i'll ditch the fireman i'm seeing ;)) and i used to figure skate so :p

So its all settled then? You & me and the fireman can hook up with the doc and everyone's happy. Win-win. ;)

antsinmypants said:
(wait what am i talking about you could be an old dirty man :| oh well at least you can fix my jeep if it breaks lol)

Uh oh. Maybe I am a dirty old man in which case I'd have to put you across my knees and give you a good spanking if you're naughty. :D :D ...Then you'll have to hand me my Metamucil after I become winded...and in a few more years, you'll have to change the Depends after handing over the Metamucil. Or you can do it in the opposite order if you like...I'm easy. :lol: :lol: You up for it?

Assuming you're 20 or 20-ish, I am a full decade older than you (33.3?)...not sure if that qualifies as "dirty old man" old. :) It is ancient by some standards, spring chicken by others...but you could just consider it...errr, mature. Then again, maybe that's not the most fitting word...let's just say I'm not joining the AARP anytime soon. :D :D

Jeeps I can fix though I do require 3 times the amount of time printed on any given set of installation/maintenance instructions...maybe that qualifiies me as installation & maintenance challenged. Is there any government help for that condition?

Just remember...(1) not in AARP and (2) I can sloooowly fix your Jeep. :eek:

antsinmypants said:
-so you left your old hockey team.. well at least it was this year and not last as you now can at least watch it on tv :D
-i must agree shopping is tiresome grr I HATE SHOPPING... its not december yet i refuse to christmas shop. only fun shoppping is panty shopping.

hope the sleep was good

Hehehehe. I guess that's true. Hopefully I wont be idle for much longer. Ironically I ran into the new captain today.

Panty shopping with Ants? Wow!! Must....go....take...cold...shower....

teeeheee

Last edited:
Back