You can be the posterchild for Jeepz.com!

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
If you have more than 250 posts, you can have your jeep/photo featured at the top of this page (in the header section). All you need to do is:

1. Upload a photo to the Reader Rides (http://www.jeepz.com/gallery/) section (one with you in it would be great).
2. PM me (terrymason) and let me know which photo you'd like used.

I'll whip up a header with your Jeep in it and post it!

Here's an example:

Attachments

• terrymason.jpg
    terrymason.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 186

I was just noticing that and I saw my rig up there. I guess you took the pic from the gallery. Nice!

lol id love to have mine up there. Mabey it will have the lift by the time i get to that many post. LOL

So, how long till someone posts 250 one liners? ;)

250 posts at jeepz on the board,
250 posts at Jeepz...
write one down,
pass it around,
249 posts at jeepz on the board!

249 posts at jeepz on the board...

249 posts at jeepz on the board,
249 posts at Jeepz...
write one down,
pass it around,
248 posts at jeepz on the board!

248 posts at jeepz on the board...

HA!
I've been slowly getting around to more and more people. I've got about 10 more in the queue

Looooong time to get 250 posts (....too busy moding the yj)

Im heart broken and devastated. 250 posts! Ill be crying in my pillow many a night before I get to 250 posts. Cause, I know, I got the prettiest jeep.:cry:

Don't know how that happened,unless I was still subscribed to the thread all this time and it did count my posts on that thread. Why's everyone always picking on me,and now the computor is makeing me look like a space case. Oh boy, it's definatly time for medication upgrade.

ha ha ha, everytime you post, it ups your count and since that header bar is loaded to keep track of the counts, not freeze for each post, it shows the same number on all the posts.

i always laugh at those posts. i have one too somewhere

Back