You know you drive a Jeep when....

[0||||0] said:
When u have a stock Jeep and can't decide what should be added first to the rig. Any tips would be great.

I had the same issue, tires and winch were my first picks, and has worked out great

Buck hour said:
When you start referring to your shorts as "ram air intakes"

I got funny looks at work for reading this one and laughing out loud uncontrollably. I never explained it to them. Teehee

when you are so happy to have found a family roll cage that can't wait to get out of work thursday so friday will get here more quickly so you can get it!!!!!!!

YYYIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEE, a family roll cage!!!!!

When you have been banned from the kitchen for 3 months for cleaning your spares in the washup basin

When you beat on the alternator or starter for a few weeks to keep it going cuz you spent to much already on other things

When ur buddy who likes Hummers tell u that hummers r better so I told him how long have Jeeps been around? How long have hummers been around? Last time I checked Jeep is still in production while hummers r out of business.

You know you drive a Jeep when someone says look at that rust piece of crap and you say No thats a piece of art and those are not scratches those are scares.

when people compliment you and wave to you where ever you drive because they all recognize you have a jeep also

here is a good one.

when someone has spare parts and instead of selling them, they offer them to anyone who needs them.

a fellow yj guy came down from fort hood and picked up the sport roll cage because he likes that look. i gave him the bar, the bestop bikini, and the beautiful covers that match the top.

when people compliment you and wave to you where ever you drive because they all recognize you have a jeep also

the whole town knows me :D I always get "I saw you driving the other day!" of course I just smile & say thank you!

Didn't know it was trespassing they had no signs out
there is no excuse for you going onto other folks property with out permission,posted or not posted. NOW YOU KNOW!

gennybro said:
there is no excuse for you going onto other folks property with out permission,posted or not posted. NOW YOU KNOW!

It wasn't anybody's property not even fenced off. Nothing out here not ranch land nor state property. I went to court today for the ticket and was told I didn't deserve that ticket so yes I wasn't trespassing but I do know what trespassing is

Back