Billet YJ Inside windshield brackets!

I was bored so I decided to try a new design. it is on CAD only, haven't had a chance to machine any since I am not home. Please let me know what you guys think.
Thanks

Attachments

• SKULL BRACKETS.jpg
    SKULL BRACKETS.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 548

man, those look great!! i am sending the pic to cristina so she can see them. i love them

i am loving them... i think I'm gonna need some real soon
They cost $85. Including shipping and I can have your own design on them. That is what I call custom....
Just let me know when you are ready. Remember, these parts are not in stock since they are custom. It will take few weeks to make them because the design work and programming.
:shades:

Thank you. Drop me a PM and tell me what is new. I need some good news right now. I have been at the airport in Tampa since 3:30 PM. M flight has been delayed over and over since then. Latest now is that we are taking off at 8:45....... I believe it when I see it. All because the weather that folks in Dallas are having. They sure can use a prayer.

Man, we got delayed 6 or 8 hours for the same reason thistime last year to dallas leaving fort leavenworh. Terrible deal to be stuck in the airport while they decide if a storm might form. Then we missed our connecting flight to houston which made us miss our flight to corpus. Ww just drove home from houston because we had been waiting in airports and they told us the next flight was noon the next day.

Man, i hate flying through dallas

i put a picture up on wrangler forums and directed them over here so you might get some more requests

What were you doing at Ft. Leavenworth??? Hope not gettin released.....LOL Finally got here to Raleygh. I left my house 9 hrs ago. I have another hour until I get to the hotel..... It takes me 10 hrs to drive, just as long to fly here. Friday flying to Chicago from here. Then drive to Fort Wayne to work, then back to Chicago, then drive to Milaukee to work. Finally drive back to Chicago and back to Tampa 2 day later. I will be gone for three stright weeks after being gone for two. Just enough time to make your parts. I got to work to pay taxes that are supporting the Katrina refugees....

Back