Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last
    TheMonk is offline Member

Re: ---> XJ/Grand Cherokee/Liberty/Commander Gallery: All threads merged. Ad

Finally got the lift finnished...

My Jeep and my dad's Ramcharger.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ---> XJ/Grand Cherokee/Liberty/Commander Gallery: All threads merged. Ad-jeeplift6ki6.jpg  

---> XJ/Grand Cherokee/Liberty/Commander Gallery: All threads merged. Ad-jeepsideliftoq9.jpg  

---> XJ/Grand Cherokee/Liberty/Commander Gallery: All threads merged. Ad-ramjeep2kk2.jpg  

Last edited by TerryMason; 09-17-2009 at 08:25 AM.
    -TheMonk
    "The Scot that the Scots are afraid of"

1989 Cherokee Laredo
    Rusty's 4.5"
    33x12.50 TSL Super Swampers
    15x8 on 3.75" backspacing
    D30 front
    D35 rear (haha, yea)
    Rusty's Steering Box Brace

* For Sale $4500 obo.
    Still more so be added...

2008 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
    stock and probably staying that way, got it for fun, reliability and long term use. Haha, maybe a lift next year. ;p

dropseys is offline Senior Member

And the Little Squirt when I told her it was time to get out of Daddys Jeep to go inside.

(2/2005) This is with no lift. Tires are a little big for stock suspension so I couldn't go too far with it. Also found that mud doesn't show up too easy on white. I rdoe around like this for 3 weeks. I have never heard so many comments about how good it looked. I even had the chief of police asking me where i went and if he could ride with me next time. I told him after I get my lift i am going back. I can't wait to get her muddy again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ---> XJ/Grand Cherokee/Liberty/Commander Gallery: All threads merged. Ad-102_0281.sized.jpg  

---> XJ/Grand Cherokee/Liberty/Commander Gallery: All threads merged. Ad-102_0282.sized.jpg  

---> XJ/Grand Cherokee/Liberty/Commander Gallery: All threads merged. Ad-102_0285.sized.jpg  

---> XJ/Grand Cherokee/Liberty/Commander Gallery: All threads merged. Ad-img_0828.jpg  

Last edited by TerryMason; 09-17-2009 at 08:26 AM.
    "When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane."

Miss my 96 XJ!!!

TwistedCU is offline Senior Member

Monk - Your XJ is looking good! Looks like you did some trimming around the flares, does it need more? Just wondering how tight those 33's are...

Dropseys - The pics of your Jeep are cool, but that little cutie in the driver's seat steals the show.

dropseys is offline Senior Member

Thanks T.C. Thats a real old pic. When we can find where she hid our digital camera i will get an updated driving pic of her. She is such a handful now 20 months flew by too fast.
    "When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane."

Miss my 96 XJ!!!

TheMonk is offline Member

Thanks! It definitely does need some more trimming, which is what I'll be doing tomorrow after work. At this point I get some nice rubbing at full lock when the suspension is flexed at all. As for the rear, I might just trim to the spot welds and bumpstop the rest. I'm not much of a rock crawler so I don't need too much flex.
    -TheMonk
    "The Scot that the Scots are afraid of"

1989 Cherokee Laredo
    Rusty's 4.5"
    33x12.50 TSL Super Swampers
    15x8 on 3.75" backspacing
    D30 front
    D35 rear (haha, yea)
    Rusty's Steering Box Brace

* For Sale $4500 obo.
    Still more so be added...

2008 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
    stock and probably staying that way, got it for fun, reliability and long term use. Haha, maybe a lift next year. ;p

Joopin is offline Moderator

Well I dont have an XJ but my brother does... how about these...

Hey Monk, didn't I meet you on main street in Belmar a month or two ago? You were coming out of the Barber shop right? You caught me looking at your jeep after I dropped my Stomper off at Belmar Auto.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ---> XJ/Grand Cherokee/Liberty/Commander Gallery: All threads merged. Ad-l_6b3edc46faa2583f2db8fc60ae0e73c6.jpg  

---> XJ/Grand Cherokee/Liberty/Commander Gallery: All threads merged. Ad-l_c98a1806e042a71c7ab7ed99c90abff8.jpg  

Last edited by TerryMason; 09-17-2009 at 08:27 AM.
    91 YJ 4.0 5spd
    SOA + 1.5" reverse eye RE springs
    D44 LS Rear & ZJ Disks
    4.56 gears
    36"x14.5" Parnelli Jones'
    Jks discos
    Warn XD9000i
    Banks SS exhaust
    High Steer!
    And a bunch of home made stuff!

Stock 2005 Loaded WK, for now!

KrazyJeeper is offline Senior Member

I'm a little embarrassed, the XJ is pretty clean.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ---> XJ/Grand Cherokee/Liberty/Commander Gallery: All threads merged. Ad-dsc00751.jpg  

---> XJ/Grand Cherokee/Liberty/Commander Gallery: All threads merged. Ad-dsc00752.jpg  

---> XJ/Grand Cherokee/Liberty/Commander Gallery: All threads merged. Ad-dsc00753.jpg  

jeepless20 is offline Senior Member

the day i bought her

christmas tree hunting

playing up on a local FS road 4610 in estecada

not bad pics from my phone eh?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ---> XJ/Grand Cherokee/Liberty/Commander Gallery: All threads merged. Ad-0110071556b.jpg  

---> XJ/Grand Cherokee/Liberty/Commander Gallery: All threads merged. Ad-1203061323.jpg  

---> XJ/Grand Cherokee/Liberty/Commander Gallery: All threads merged. Ad-untitled.jpg  

Last edited by TerryMason; 09-17-2009 at 08:28 AM.
    when you cant go no mo', shift to 4 lo.

mud4feet is offline Senior Member

Nice XJ!!!!! So........................when are ya' changin' your name?????
    Just Enjoy Every Possibility!

wstall77 is offline Member

Here's mine
    ...And yes the strap is looped around the ball....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ---> XJ/Grand Cherokee/Liberty/Commander Gallery: All threads merged. Ad-s4020205.jpg  

---> XJ/Grand Cherokee/Liberty/Commander Gallery: All threads merged. Ad-s4020214.jpg  

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by TerryMason; 09-17-2009 at 08:29 AM.
    96xj 3" rustys lift w/ t-case spacer,2" spacers/shackles, 31x11.5x15 TSL LTB's, Lockright lockers, Custom bumpers,sliders and skids, Pioneer sound system, Hi-Lift jack,2nd gear start

jeepless20 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mud4feet View Post
    Nice XJ!!!!! So........................when are ya' changin' your name?????
    thanks. as soon as i can figure out a good name ill change it. though i could always go with my handle, "junior." b-e-a-utiful XJ you got there wstall77
    when you cant go no mo', shift to 4 lo.

B192734 is offline Senior Member

playing up on a local FS road 4610 in estecada

not bad pics from my phone eh?[/QUOTE]

I love that place! That's where I spen quite a bit of time driving around and doing some bowhunting. Right along that road. Excellent!
    That's good product Placement.

wstall77 is offline Member

Thanks jeepless! My money pit!!!! Yeah its time to change your name!!
    96xj 3" rustys lift w/ t-case spacer,2" spacers/shackles, 31x11.5x15 TSL LTB's, Lockright lockers, Custom bumpers,sliders and skids, Pioneer sound system, Hi-Lift jack,2nd gear start

B192734 is offline Senior Member

Here's Jeeper playing in the snow up on Mount Hood.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by TerryMason; 09-17-2009 at 08:29 AM. Reason: No picture...
    That's good product Placement.

Nhguy is offline Member

my new 97 Cherokee sport..3" lift with 31x10.5x15 BFGs.needs TLC(rust,rear u-joint(?) causing vibrations,hatch won't open,rear wiper doesn't seem to work,etc)
    i'ver only owned it for 3 days now and haven't had chance to really test it out offroad.
    previous owner installed HID conversion headlights.nice and bright but very easy to blind oncoming traffic(misaligned or something) so for now i switched back to oem(which he still had and included with jeep).plus,i don't think they're DOT approved seeing as they're not stock lights..

still need spare tire and wheel,hi lift jack...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ---> XJ/Grand Cherokee/Liberty/Commander Gallery: All threads merged. Ad-gedc0363.jpg  

---> XJ/Grand Cherokee/Liberty/Commander Gallery: All threads merged. Ad-gedc0364-1.jpg  

---> XJ/Grand Cherokee/Liberty/Commander Gallery: All threads merged. Ad-gedc0365.jpg  

---> XJ/Grand Cherokee/Liberty/Commander Gallery: All threads merged. Ad-gedc0367.jpg  

Last edited by TerryMason; 09-17-2009 at 08:30 AM.

90xjowner is offline Junior Member

Heres my Cheap Jeep when I got her a few years ago and when not too long ago after playing in the mud.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ---> XJ/Grand Cherokee/Liberty/Commander Gallery: All threads merged. Ad-my-jeep.jpg  

---> XJ/Grand Cherokee/Liberty/Commander Gallery: All threads merged. Ad-l_ece3aaa93cf6b81ec19247049d42d2d1.jpg  

---> XJ/Grand Cherokee/Liberty/Commander Gallery: All threads merged. Ad-l_497e8878496f38e1889c6e05e82f0bb4.jpg  

DCB
    DCB is offline Junior Member

Here is my 2001 XJ.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ---> XJ/Grand Cherokee/Liberty/Commander Gallery: All threads merged. Ad-img_0003-1.jpg  

carizaga is offline Junior Member

Look this pic..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ---> XJ/Grand Cherokee/Liberty/Commander Gallery: All threads merged. Ad-doble-lodo-cherokke.jpg  

54cj3b is offline Senior Member

ok Ill play
    ALL I OWN ARE JEEPS!

54CJ3B ,76DJ5RHD , 81DJ5RHD, 88XJ , (It's)93XJRHD(Alive), 06KJ ,

Mutt is offline Junior Member

Here is my old jeep gc. Basic stock for now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ---> XJ/Grand Cherokee/Liberty/Commander Gallery: All threads merged. Ad-jeep-1.jpg  

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last