99 grand cherokee laredo.2 for now

itwontme

Hi..I have two questions I know will sound very dumd since I have had it for two years. It has fog lights but I cannot find a switch to turn them on. Do I set the light switch to auto? Maybe they dont work, I dont know. Jeep wants to get paid for a simple question like that. Also has anyone found a owners manual you didnt have to pay big bucks for? My local Jeep dealer dont even know how to find it. They keep saying "Chilton". I say nope I got that at Autozone for $15.95. So no help there, is it ebay or amazon for a glove box owners manual? 1999 JGCL, with a 4.7 in it.. Not sure why its so hard to find this one. Any advice please!!!!!!!!!!! Seems like normal parts OEM even harder to find:???:

It's on the left stalk of the multifunction switch (turn signal). There should be a button on the end for the fog lamp switch. It could also be a pull out switch type.

Last edited:
Yeah check e-bay for the manual man, I found an original for an 85' 30th anniversary addition thunderbird that I used to have. And the fog lights I dont know man lol I have a switch but no fog lights that I can find.

Back