Is jeepz selling my info?????

Does everyone who got the email use the chat? I know from a rough experience that it is easy to hack a chat room and get your info. With a live feed like that they can yank a lot of info....

neither do/did I but then I have only been on here for about five days or so...

Every once in a while I have gone to chat, usually nobody is there so I leave right away. The last time I spent any time actually chatting was over a year ago.
Terry I can't remember if I got PM's or not, but I believe I did. I do know I got e-mail from "haha".

I got one of those korean messages about a week ago, but I didn't reply to it. I just considered it as spam and ignored it. But thanks for fixing the problem terry. The genius strikes again.

I also got the email. Seemed strange to me so I blocked it as well. It seems like a phishing scam and also I think they would have had to go pretty deep to get this or it would have taken a while just for 20 or 30 email addresses going profile to profile.

He went profile to profile gathering email addresses - he was registered for 14 days, so had enough time to do so. There's no other way for him to have accessed this data. I have since removed access to all email addresses, so this won't happen in the future.

Buck hour said:
Why do non jeep people suck so much? Lol

I think its jealousy of not having a jeep that makes them such jerks lol

i got another email about another subject, something about my ebay or paypal info being sold and it wanted me to log in (from the link provided, ha ha ha) and it looked authentic with all the proper junk on the email but, when i checked the email address it came from, not the one that shows up on the page, it had the guys name and yahoo.com. i emailed his address and told him if he as going to try and steal people's info, he was going to have to work a little harder at covering his private email address. i have not gotten a return email since :)

You should probably contact ebay, and paypal with that guys name and email. That's pretty scary. Some people would actually fall for that. Especially with the tip off of not using his regular email address.

Back