Santa...

Santa is giving me a pair of game cameras. They are 4.0 megapixel with infrared flash and also shoot video. Each one will hold 600+ pictures. It should be fun to see what takes place when no one is around.
After hunting season is over, I'm going to mount one near the camphouse to see who keep breaking in and stealing our stuff.

Santa is giving me a pair of game cameras. They are 4.0 megapixel with infrared flash and also shoot video. Each one will hold 600+ pictures. It should be fun to see what takes place when no one is around.
After hunting season is over, I'm going to mount one near the camphouse to see who keep breaking in and stealing our stuff.

haha, I was talking about the new "Christmas theme" up top left... but that's cool too. Actually a guy I work with has one of those, he came in with a crap load of pics with tons of deer right in his backyard.

Thanks for the props guys. I thought this place needed a little christmas cheer, and that was the limit of my pseudo-artistic skills.

As for what santa's bringing me, I've got one really big and one really small quadratec box in the garage.

You know, I am an administrator at a Janitorial company.

You might be amazed at what they hide video cameras in. Look like ordinary objects and record video. Movement based.

Funny thing is, most of the time it is the office occupants that are taking whatever is missing. Very interesting!

We set it up with the customer's permission and just wait to see what happens!

Last edited:
Back