Wrangler or Rubicon???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of context?, I am half Asian and yes i live in the great state of Texas and Yes i drive my Jeep everyday with my hunting rifle and shotgun racked up on the gun rack, and NO i don't drive a Honda although i prefer it over the Toyota.:D Just checking to see where this was headed to.

It wasn't headed anywhere. Fact: there is a group of Asians that wheel at Brown's Camp. Well known to the locals. And they are extremely loyal to they toyotas...period. And, since you don't know me, I'll let you in on something....I have friends in S Korea, Hong Kong, and one in China. Got quite a few in USA too. Wasn't fair to assume, I'm prejudiced.

As usual your posts are arrogant and most often meaningless ramblings of useless B.S. and I was basically ready to "skip it" and be sad that I lost 2 seconds of my life I can never get back reading it -- until I read the last statement as quoted above. You may "think" you are superior to anyone who doesn't drive an almighty Rubicon. You want so much to be the "envy" of everyone here who doesn't have a Rubicon. I hate to rain on your parade, but there's some pretty bad ass CJs and YJs here that make mine and your Rubi look like dog meat so you need to get over yourself and the Rubicon thing altogether. The comment about someone's nationality and what they are loyal to did not need to be said. Did it ever occur to you that someone on this forum might be Asian and might get offended by that? Someone's nationality has NOTHING to do with what they drive or what they might prefer

Wow! What an attitude!! So, I will answer you as crudely as you did me:

"You talk like a paper rectum, always deficating on yourself!" If your Rubi is dogmeat, fine. Mine isn't. Parade...only the one you joined. I got over the Rubicon thing when I modified mine. Asia is not a nationality...go back to school. Arrogant...not me. BUT I am successful!

Where exactly in the northwest do you live? I've lived all over Oregon and Washington (about as NW as you can get), and have certainly not seen that!!

Well, get a pair of glasses and go to Brown's Camp. There is a crew that drives red toyotas. Go on You tube and you'll see them on there too. Do you wheel in Skamania or Clark or Cowlitz? And if you do, let's wheel on Larch.

th_costanzaPopcorn-1.gif

Well, get a pair of glasses and go to Brown's Camp. There is a crew that drives red toyotas. Go on You tube and you'll see them on there too. Do you wheel in Skamania or Clark or Cowlitz? And if you do, let's wheel on Larch.

Dude Toyotas dominate everything from washington to so cal. Because of that, you'll see groups of asians, mexicans, canadians, and whatever else. Does that mean mexican's are loyale to toyotas too? Sure! A lot of people are!

It wasn't headed anywhere. Fact: there is a group of Asians that wheel at Brown's Camp. Well known to the locals. And they are extremely loyal to they toyotas...period. And, since you don't know me, I'll let you in on something....I have friends in S Korea, Hong Kong, and one in China. Got quite a few in USA too. Wasn't fair to assume, I'm prejudiced.
Your probbably correct that it wasn't fair to assume that your prejudiced against Asians but i couldn't see it any other way otherwise. The topic was "Wrangler or Rubicon" , why was the Asian even brought up to the topic if you weren't going with anything with this?!?!?! And let me let you in something, I have Family and Friends all over the world that i keep in contact with regardless of the vehicles we drive. I am Loyal to Chrysler and Jeep, loyal to the same company i work for, so i guess you didn't know that about me. I speak, read and write 2 languages fluently and know how to speak 4 other languages to the common nationals that i normally stay in contact with just so i can make them comfortable being around me as the Asian guy.....Do you know Lisa?!, mmmm, She's a well educated woman who knows what she's doing with her life and knows where to draw the line from right and wrong and far from "deficating on herself" when it come's to the Law. It's obvious to me that YOU don't know a lot about us here. When i first joined this forum, the members have been humble, honest and helpfull with everyones opinions and questions but never egotistically challenged about their rides and rigs. Humor comes around every so often but not offensive unless provoked and the same goes with our ethnic backgrounds. So unless you have no rhyme or reason to mention about Asians, Hispanics, African American ,Chinese or Japanese and Koreans, just dont say it at all.

Lisa, you spoke well!!

Hey muddy feet...you got alot of mouth for someone on the internet. Trying to butter up rubi by backing her? The last person that talked tough was a mama's boy. And Lacey boy, love you to talk trash in front of me....see me on Larch with your mouth. Tough guys? No, losers think the way you do. If you disrespect someone, prepare yourself for disrespect.
Where is the wheeling in Boston? There is none. I was stationed in Ft Lewis. The only bumps in the road are from the drunk Irish in South Boston. And, people, stop taking those poser pix. They remind me of you weekend warriors at ORV places like Brown's Camp. Everyone takes pix on rocks trying to give the impression that they wheel. lol
I run a club out here and was the first guy to bring a black person on a ride to the woods. Lost alot of friends because of his color. Yeah, the NW has a healthy share of nazi's which are most of them. If I was wrong, then their radio stations would have black music which they don't.
Good bye children because only a child will bring all the drama you all did.
Steelie, you're wrong. Thro association lies assimulation and I wouldn't want to be like any of you.

Last edited:

Hey muddy feet...you got alot of mouth for someone on the internet. Trying to butter up rubi by backing her? The last person that talked tough was a mama's boy. And Lacey boy, love you to talk trash in front of me....see me on Larch with your mouth. Tough guys? No, losers think the way you do. If you disrespect someone, prepare yourself for disrespect.
Where is the wheeling in Boston? There is none. I was stationed in Ft Lewis. The only bumps in the road are from the drunk Irish in South Boston. And, people, stop taking those poser pix. They remind me of you weekend warriors at ORV places like Brown's Camp. Everyone takes pix on rocks trying to give the impression that they wheel. lol
I run a club out here and was the first guy to bring a black person on a ride to the woods. Lost alot of friends because of his color. Yeah, the NW has a healthy share of nazi's which are most of them. If I was wrong, then their radio stations would have black music which they don't.
Good bye children because only a child will bring all the drama you all did.
Steelie, you're wrong. Thro association lies assimulation and I wouldn't want to be like any of you.
Wow!! that's the best educated response you have?, for you to even mention that you were in the armed forces is pretty sad to me. My Military training has thought me WHEN to stand down, suppress and attack. Know that when you step on someones toe there will be a response, good or bad. It's up to you to clarify which direction you want to go and instead you went with your egotistical trip as opposed to just saying you meant nothing of that comment and it would have ended. Good riddens!!

Ha!!! what a show of blatent immaturity.

You see RubiconRich, according to MuddNutts I got rid of him. Did it work for you too?? :twisted: There comes a time when we all have to do a little "house cleaning" and get rid of the useless "trash" that causes mindless clutter.:p

P.S. And guys I'm sorry but I have a bit of a temper and I don't take kindly to rudeness like this. I didn't mean to start anything. (Although BountyHunter seems to be enjoying it sitting there with his popcorn in hand - ha ha!!!) Mike (Steelheadz) constantly monitors this forum and shares for FREE his knowledge of Jeeps with anyone who asks for help. He doesn't have to do this. He does it because he genuinely enjoys helping people. He is a valuable asset to this forum and he did not deserve to be insulted. I just could not stand by and watch it happen and say nothing.

I apologize to the member that started this thread. I did not mean to hijack. sorry.

Last edited:
WHOA, WHOA, WHOA everybody!!!:roll: Calm the flock DOWN :twisted:

We ALL know that EVERYBODY, no matter of what heritage, would prefer a CJ-3B but we can't all be this cool.8)

OPINION: It don't friggin matter :roll: I've driven Toyotas, Chevys, Dodges, Nissans and Jeeps and am loyal to ANY of these ('ceptin Chevy, they ripped me off) and "opinions" are a lot like A**holes, everybody's got one and most of them STINK.:shock:

BTW . . . MY nationality is AMERICAN (am-mur-reekin):shades:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: this thread's turn silly-stupid!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:p

seis de uno, media docena de los otros . .. . . .. estamos aqui todos los amantes de JEEP

Last edited:

Yes i agree that this thread has taken a wrong turn. I apologize for those who has no concern over this but got caught up in the middle of it. I AM an American inspite of having dual nationalities and Proud of it. I will not bow down to those who will stereotype my ethnic background nor would i condone to it, sorry.

Hey muddy feet...you got alot of mouth for someone on the internet.....And Lacey boy, love you to talk trash in front of me....see me on Larch with your mouth. Tough guys?

You're the one trying to act all tough on the internet. Would I love to run into you? yes. You come up here if you think you'd even stand a chance though. And ya, I can actually back that statement up 100%

And as for the poser picture comment....Why's the picture in your signature of your jeep parked in your driveway??

I wouldn't delete all the nonsense stuff it makes for a good read.Gives me something to show my kids how there is still some people out there that like to degrade and stereo type people by ethnic back ground.I was always taught that we are all PEOPLE.No matter of the color or where your ancestors lived at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back