Jeep Scavenger Hunt.

My compressor locked up in the wrangler, so I just put a shorter belt on it, and on my xj I bought it so cheap and the only thing wrong with it was a/c and a ujoint under the drivers side

I'll get the bar pic tomorrow. There's one right next to an offroad shop that ordered the carbeurator I have to pick up for my chuck wagon

Do it, do it nowwwwwwwwww

image-missing.png

Well it's not by a bar, so I didn't fulfill the rules. Someone still needs to take the pic that follows the rule and then they get to choose what's next.

Well shoot ill see if I can't get out tonight to get this game moving

XabuJr. You should have saved that for if anyone ever asks for a jeep next to a Lamborghini :)

Well I've still got it, people will start skipping to later pages after it gets long enough :) Plus Microsoft is right across the street, if I need something like that I can just troll their lot. haha

I will be out tomorrow and get started with a pic of my Jeep by the Rocking Rooster Bar and grill.

I think its funnier reading all the excuses why nobody can get pics....my excuse is still the crankshaft sensor needing to be replaced. But boy once that's done I'm in for sure.

Back