Jeep Scavenger Hunt.

ScubaDude

Okay so the goal of this game is to post pictures of your jeep that fits the requirements laid out by the previous winner.

"Get a picture of your jeep in front of a bar"

If you get that picture before anyone else then you get to say the next requirement.

I've seen similar games really take off on other forums and can get to be really fun. The pictures can get pretty wacky.

Basic rules:

1. Any jeep counts. One of the requirements can't be only for YJs.

2. Keep it appropriate... No nudes...

3. Try to mix up the requirements.

4. It has to be your jeep. A friends jeep is acceptable but no internet pictures.

5. Only one scavenger hunt at a time.

*edit*

6. After 5 days if the picture hasn't been posted then the previouse winner can go again.

7. The previous winner can't post to their own requirements. Take turns.

8. If there is any question whether or not a picture fits the requirements, the requester acts as judge.

I'll get the ball rolling.

Get a picture of your jeep in front of a bar or pub.

Last edited:

yes! i love these, theres a strong one on the cherokee fm im on it ill have your picture tomorrow :)

Haven't seen Ghost rider or KLKB lately, maybe they are at the pub.

man, since i am back on first shift, i only get to post every once in a while and i can't see the pictures. did anyone post a picture in front of a bar yet?

If I didn't hurt my back, I would have posted a picture by now. Can't even climb into my jeep now. Sucks to be me

Its way to hot outside for me to even play, 110+ here today and I don't have ac in either my wrangler nor xj, sorry, and don't say take the doors and top off cause I have already and its like a dang hair dryer

Its way to hot outside for me to even play, 110+ here today and I don't have ac in either my wrangler nor xj, sorry, and don't say take the doors and top off cause I have already and its like a dang hair dryer

So go take a shower, don't dry off and go for a drive!

Yeah that'll go over lika turd in a punch bowl,

I live 30miles from everything, ill be dry before I pull outa my driveway

Ill get ya a pic of both wrangler and xj infront of the house and call it a bar

Wow guys... I really didn't think I set the bar very high here...

I've seen these get so specific on other forums... Like "your jeep with a Ferrari" and stuff like that...

Well once it's been five days I guess I'll lower the bar even more.

My buddy parked his Jeep next to a Lambo, I could post that pic.. hahaha

Once this heat comes to a fault ill play, just can't even move outside its so hot, I have been out with it in this heat before but not with kids and they kinda make the rules................

its ok, my ac line started leaking so the ac quit on mine again. it aggravated me enough that i am cleaning the garage out so i can change the motor and trans for that 302

Back