YOU KNOW YOU HAVE A REAL JEEP IF...

133. If you can take shortcuts at lunch that make people's jaws drop

or when you place a piece of cardboard under your visor so you can put off fixing your sagging headliner for another month or two

ScubaDude said:
136. When your the only one that isn't snowed in.

When you get a little older you'll realize that the 4x4 function is to get you home not get you to work. Lol

Its was 16 degrees this morn and my wife drives a newer Honda CRV, My 81 cj7 started and hers didn't. Worst part about it, I had to give hers a jump so she could go to work. Probably won't hear any complaining about the Jeep for a while.

Not sure what number we are on, but....

I've gotten so used to drinking my morning coffee with a hint of gas fumes, it taste funny when I drink it elsewhere.

"RUSTY" the 81 CJ7 LIVES!!!!!!

When you get a stockholders meeting notice for MOPAR, Quadratec or where ever you buy your replacement parts from. Batteries, resistors, O2's Plugs TB cleaner...

Sully said:
63.If your parants dont let you park in the driveway for fear all the mud on the jeep will fall off. :lol: [addsig]

mine dont let me park there because mine leaks lol

When your Boss can't get his $40k Mustang up the cell site trail and needs to hop in your XJ to get to work. :funny:

when you use a commercial grade noise canceling headset so people can here you on your phone
When you pull out your never been used soft top and ind out its dry rotter. OK in my defense, my jeep is a 73...its from Arizona and we never need a top there.
Your parts store happens to be the local bone yard and they know you by name, send you birthday cards and let you know when a "new" jeep has came in

If putting your windows down involves a zipper.

if you have no window roller or window switches or windows more then half the year?

or, if doors are a factory option

When you try to use the sun visor and then realize it doesn't go up that high.

if your house smelled like tires because you had two different sets in the living room to make sure you make the right choice.

when you spend just as much time working on your jeep as you do driving it

bugleboy said:
when you spend just as much time working on your jeep as you do driving it

Or when your going to work on your day off just to use the shop space to work on your Jeep...I'm using a day of vacation Friday to swap control arms...lol

Back