Polar Paragon Question

stinkycheeseman

Hey guys! I was just wondering. On our last trip, was there anyone who thought I wasn't holding my own? or was there any complaints about my conduct? Please let me know what I could have done better! I know that I'm far from being a "PRO", and I'm out there to have fun like everyone else. I would give anyone on the trips the shirt "or spare parts" off my back and a helping hand whenever needed. I thought it has been proven countlessly on every trip. Please let me know because I was told otherwise. Be straight up. Thanks!

If I remember correctly, back in october when we wheeled together, I taped up your slip yoke after your drive shaft fell off, and i stayed behind to help you out, I got real dirty pulling a junk rear end apart, jamming the spider gears to get a pinion yoke off a rear that was left by the way side, then me and my Boy Z (I miss ya bro) tried to get everything fixed up, and you were extremely greatful! You helped by spotting the trail like a PRO! All you PA boys were great! Thanks, I would love to have come down for the polar trip but I set laura cause I had a club trip! I hope we see you in april!! You guys ARE THE BALLS!

:shock: Mike,

I was going to say much the same thing JPS did. I wasn't there the last run, but was on the October one and I thought great times were had by almost all including the fact that our guides were wonderful and helpful. I even have that on my own jeepz page, a thanks to you and Tom.

Not sure what has happened to make you so unsure of yourself, but like I* said I can only go on what I know and you were a pro to me and Z. We would go ridiging with you anytime man.

Take Care and ::Jeep Wave::
Lady :roll:

Who the f__k said that. F__k them. Sorry got pissed off. Your the best man. What could you have possibly done wrong to anybody. So far both Paragon trips were great and I didnt think anyone had a problem with each other. We were all in it for a good time and everyone seemed to be fine with the breakdowns. We all helped each other and no one seemed dissapionted about dealing with breakdowns. I was so freakin happy you had that brakeline. You saved my trip home. I owe ya one. Maybe a cold one this summer. All you guys are great. Cant wait for all us to get together again. Couldn't make this months ride but maybe march. Hope to see you then. Whats that saying. Feel the love.

i had a great time on the last paragon run with you guys. whoever is talking trash is talking out of their rear. i would ride with you any day.

MIKE!

YOU, Tom and Bruce are the only reason I go to Paragon. If you guys wern't there when I go, I wouldn't want to wheel. YOU make the trip fun. Not ONLY have you been a good friend while there, you offer A CRAP LOAD of help...you are ALWAYS willing to offer your parts, no mention help install them.

You're wicked cool. I love you...ok i'm gettin sappy. But still, you're the best. I love your Jeep, you've always shown us what it can do...it TRUELY is a classic. I don't understand why you would think anything else...

I can't wait to come back up...and it's not just Paragon.

Laura

Guys thanks for the comments! :oops: I guess some people just don't have the decency to take responsibility for their word or actions! Thanks again!

I was on the October run as well, and really enjoyed it. It was my first trip to Paragon, and it was nice to have a leader role in the group, who knew what to do, and how to do it. (you helped me out a water hole after I got water in the air intake) Hopefully I can make it to the next outing, thanks again for the help!

Back