4 wheel online . com

plarivee

so i decided to take part of the smittybilt neoprene seat covers. they were buy the front get the rear free and 4 wheel online had free shipping. usually im a quadratec guy and they did have the same sale, but a little more expensive and they charged for shipping. well i got the covers today ordered 2 sets because well i have 2 jeeps. so i get two front sets and one rear. i call and got on the phone with a man named Jose, who said that i only get one free set per order. i tried to explain that i ordered two he said that i had to order them individually. that made absolutely no sense and was not in the order that it had to be done that way. so extremely rude, he said let me get someone who can explain it better to you and put the phone down. furious that he was saying i was too stupid to understand the sale i finally was on the phone with Albert. he was extremely helpful and even before he got on the phone had the rear set ordered and on its way to me. if anyone from that site reads this i would like to thank Albert for all the help from my order, if it was not for him i would NEVER order from them again, id rather pay a few extra bucks and get the right customer service that any individual deserves. on that note i hope Jose either is looking for a new job, or has a serious customer service adjustment

if anyone is thinking about getting covers for the price and sale these things are great, thick neoprene and look great installed.

so i decided to take part of the smittybilt neoprene seat covers. they were buy the front get the rear free and 4 wheel online had free shipping. usually im a quadratec guy and they did have the same sale, but a little more expensive and they charged for shipping. well i got the covers today ordered 2 sets because well i have 2 jeeps. so i get two front sets and one rear. i call and got on the phone with a man named Jose, who said that i only get one free set per order. i tried to explain that i ordered two he said that i had to order them individually. that made absolutely no sense and was not in the order that it had to be done that way. so extremely rude, he said let me get someone who can explain it better to you and put the phone down. furious that he was saying i was too stupid to understand the sale i finally was on the phone with Albert. he was extremely helpful and even before he got on the phone had the rear set ordered and on its way to me. if anyone from that site reads this i would like to thank Albert for all the help from my order, if it was not for him i would NEVER order from them again, id rather pay a few extra bucks and get the right customer service that any individual deserves. on that note i hope Jose either is looking for a new job, or has a serious customer service adjustment

if anyone is thinking about getting covers for the price and sale these things are great, thick neoprene and look great installed.

does Jose' "speakie de language"?

Back