4 Wheeling and A Bit of Skiing @ Peak 9

jeepmaster

Hello all, it's been a LONG time since I've done any creeping on this board, but the Jeeps on the fritz so here I am. I already posted in the XJ section and thanks to anyone who can help me out. This post however, is a positive one!

A little over a week ago (ironically right before the Jeep decided it was done starting) my girlfriend, a friend of mine, his dog, and my dog had the opportunity to do some 4 wheeling in Breckenridge to do a bit of pre season skiing at the top of Peak 9. Yes for those of you familiar with me I'm done with college and have relocated to Summit County, Colorado!!! Anyway here's a couple of shots from the trip and if you feel like metaphorically hitting your head against a wall head over to the XJ forum and read my post and see if you can shine some light on my dilema. Now for the pics!

Heading up the lift road underneath Peak 9 Lift @ Breck:

On the approach:

Gettin my flex on:

Driver's side front and passenger side rear both off the ground spinning freely:

Stuffed like a Thanksgiving turkey:

Had to back off her and try again:

Made it through, that dent seems worse......:

Jeep should use this for a commercial, looking over Summit County:

Trail rated:

Saw a moose on the way back down:

Last edited:

Wow FINALLY got everything sized down to a realistic size... at least for my computer, hopefully everyone else's too?

Back