91 YJ ***Work in progress*** 4 SALE

xtremejeep350YJ

Re: Jeepz Message Board is now working?

Selling my baby because I don't have a choice! Just moved to the city and have no where to take it and with a new mortgage no money to continue the project. My loss = your gain. Here's some specs:

91 YJ 127K on body
Chevy 350 V8 (carbed, 2 bolt main,) conversion only about 9K mi since swap, never used anything bout Mobil 1 10w-30
TH350 Auto with B&M floor shifter
custom bent dual (rear exit) exhaust, sounds great!
Ford 8.8" rear with 3.10 gears and disc brakes (off a 97 explorer), currently does not match front 4.10 gears, but ford makes 4.10's for the 8.8.
Custom Tom Woods CV rear drive shaft
4" procomp suspension lift
1.25" shakle lift
31" A/T tires on AR wagon wheels
Hard top, full hard doors, bikini top, deck cover

The jeep is in normal condition considering its almost 15 years old. There is a spot of surface rust on the drivers side near the rear tire/flare. A few dings and dents from wheeling and the paint is a little dull. The doors are not in great shape internally, locks dont work, passenger window doesn't work, driver door inside handle doesn't work. Also there is a leak between the transmission and the transfercase adapter, probably just needs a new seal, and the windshield is cracked (would have to be replaced for inspection).

I have owned the jeep for the past 6 years and it has been my project all along, but I no longer have the time or budget to finish it. It has well over $5000 worth of parts alone. I am only asking $2700 because I need to sell it soon! That is below Kelly Blue Book Value without taking into account any of the upgrades, including the v8. The jeep is located on Forest Drive in Annapolis, MD and my number is 443-235-2267 if anybody would like to take a look at it. Email me for pictures at JDishong@AACPS.org.

Are you far away?? I have no problem looking into shipping options, or driving a reasonable distance to meet you. All in all this is a great jeep and the only reason I've priced it this low is because I really need to get it sold quick!

****Forgot to mention previously, the 8.8 is a positive rear****

Back