97 cherokee income tax mods what shld ido?

deadlift560

I am needing a new manifold, washer motor and resoirvour, and a cooling fan motor. And am thinking of getting either different wheels, trottle body spacers, new all season mats, but I'm not sure what would look best as a body mod. Any suggestions?

Diff wheels or aftermarket flares. Or both. T body spacer. Was not impressed. Was better off with a bored out t body.

Hmmm never thought about that. I don't really have a use for it tho other then for looks lol

Thought about that too, but I don't drive far so have been happy with my sylvania(however it's spelled) headlights. I'd like a brush guard, but they are about 350 themselves ya know what I mean? Lol. Like the idea of wheels but they are expensive new. I have nice black steel but like silver more lol

Ya. It's tough. I want an arb winch bumper but don't got the 1100 bucks lol stuck with my homemade one for now. Rims are a tough purchase.

I put a TBS on my 97 cherokee. I can feel a little bit of a difference but nothing much to write home about. If you can find a deal on one then I'd say go for it.

Mod's I'm thinking in the future:

Winch / winch bumper on the front
small 3 inch lift.
new tires and possibly rims

Mod's I've done so far to mine:

Trailer hitch / wiring harness for trailer
TBS

Mod's i've done to my '92

Lifted '3 inches
Winch and winch bumper
removed sway bars (not really recommended for a DD)
Hand Throttle (it's a stick, and is def. worth the money if you have a stick)
Safari Basket/ lights (Currently not on mine as I ripped it off on a tree while off-roading.)

Mine is automatic. I'm thinking maybe diamond plate down the sides, or maybe even something that will increase hp and gas milage. Already have a k and n kit. Idk what to do really. So many options lol

I like the diamond plate. Did mine in black to go with the red. Looks not bad. How about a chip or programmer.

How much do they run? Good gains? I have heard mixed things about them hearing they only work for a kittle then the comp switches back... I like diamond plating but my cherokee is light blue and idk how it'd look. Whatcha think?

Attachments

• image-923746079.jpg
    image-923746079.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 267
  • image-3674345903.jpg
    image-3674345903.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 390
  • image-1045530341.jpg
    image-1045530341.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 292
Hey. Ya the chips I don't know about but if you get a programmer they reconfigure flash files. The work alright. Put one on my 09 f150 and am getting 1200 kms on a 100 l tank. I've driven a tj with one and it was noticeable. Here's a crappy pic from affar I will see if I can grab a better shot today I made my own though it was tough to get it bent right. Then I found the kit for 215 bucks.

Attachments

• image-2656701530.jpg
    image-2656701530.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 534

That actually looks pretty good. I debated getting mine sanded down, and repainted midnight black with metal flake with the diamond plate but didn't know what if anything I'd have to do legally to change the color on the title or anything

Back