Anyone have a owners manual they wanna part with?

pinaplebob

As you guys know that I just bought my jeep about 3 weeks ago. And well it didn't come with a owners manual. I know most of you are saying/wondering why i want one. But in my past cars they have been really usefull. Anywho...I've got a 92 cherokee lareado............I searched on ebay and the cheapest one i found was like $21.00 which is expensive. Thanks a lot...[addsig]

just go buy a hayne's manual... kill two birds with one stone. you'll need it eventually.[addsig]

i bet you could pay rob to steal dingus's lol
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

it's not worth paying rob to come find me anyway... they're only like 12 bucks!
image-missing.png
[addsig]

twelve bucks? where? I haven't ever seenthem that cheap. The cheapest I've ever seen them was 19.00 here....and that was on the internet. [addsig]

Really, Looks like i'm going to pop boys tomorrow[addsig]

In addition to a Haynes Manual, you might tryAllDatadiy.com. They are a site that you can subscribe to per year to get repair info (most from the factory service manual), and TSBs/recall notices. They don't cover everything but i've found with a haynes manual and an AllData subscription, there is plenty of info. :)

Just a thought
-Nick [addsig]

Well today I was calling around to see who had the best price and I eventually got the the dealership and found two things...

1) Chrysler does not produce there own owners manuals, they have some publishing corporation do it for them

2) You cannot directly order manuals from the dealership. (at least that's how it was here) They gave me a phone number to call.

I called the number and it was to a publishing firm. With shipping at all, I'm getting a brand new manual for my jeep for $11.50 which isnt bad in my book. The cheapest on ebay...$19.00
I guess it is all cheap before the dealership mark up.

pinaplebob[addsig]

I called the number and it was to a publishing firm. With shipping at all, I'm getting a brand new manual for my jeep for $11.50 which isnt bad in my book. The cheapest on ebay...$19.00

so you're getting a hayne's manual? or the dealer manual...?[addsig]

I'm getting the owners manual from the publishing firm. And I'm going to get the haynes manual from like pep boys or somewhere like that.[addsig]

Hello :-D
Would you care to share your sorce? I to am looking for an OEM Manual.
Thanks [addsig]

Lets get this straight. An owners manual is what comes in the glove compartment and tells you how to use the radio, wipers, etc. A shop manual tells you how to fix the radio, wipers, etc. Haynes, chiltons, etc are shop manuals.

For an owners manual you can put in the glove compartment in case you need to know where the high beam switch is, here is the link:

https://techauthority.gltghosting.c...ory_rn=80103&categoryId=80122&catalogId=10051[addsig]

Back