Back Again

tripz

I know, I posted a couple of times and then disappeared for several months. Been tied up with work.

After having to work on my Jeep here-and-there whenever I got the spare time at work, it's finally "done." It passed inspection and got registered today (three more years and there will be NO inspection!) and I finally got to drive it home.

- New front pads, rotors and calipers
- New e-brake cables and equalizer bars
- New front brake lines
- New front bearings
- New distributor/plugs/wires
- and probably some other stuff I'm not thinking of at the moment. Ended up a little over $400 in parts.

The speedometer cluster hasn't been touched so it's still out of commission, so I guess I'll be looking into that more now that it's home. Also going to get around to rebuilding the carburetor and putting in a new sound system this weekend. I'll put up more pictures and try to be a little more active around here - especially since I know I'll be having plenty of questions for the experts.

Attachments

• 0017.jpg
    0017.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 198
  • 0018.jpg
    0018.jpg
    453.5 KB · Views: 96
  • 0019.jpg
    0019.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 208
I heard ya there brother, I've been on 7 day work weeks for 6 years now, so to paraphrase Jim Croche
"I got them steadily depressin', low down, mind messin', workin' at the bus station blues"

Excellent looking job you did there. The speedo cluster may look daunting but if you can lay your hands on an AMC Jeep Service Manual the work'll go easier

Back