Bedliner in and on the jeep

Damn... well see, I was running the costs the other day. The carpet will cost $150-$225 depending on who I get it from. I'm definitely going for the single-piece molded carpet kit because right now I have the multi-piece velcro system and it's a *****. As for the liner... that's the tough decision. I can get a professional Rhinoliner coat for around $250 I estimate.

Rhino or Line-X will be more like $600 if the prices ther are anything like the prices here... And that's assuming YOU take out all the seats and seatbelts (the bolts in mine are SO rusted, I am no even sure I can take them out without using a whole can of PB blaster on each bolt!).

Rhino or Line-X will be more like $600 if the prices ther are anything like the prices here... And that's assuming YOU take out all the seats and seatbelts (the bolts in mine are SO rusted, I am no even sure I can take them out without using a whole can of PB blaster on each bolt!).

:shock:

Yeah, I'll be doing it myself then :D

UPOL Raptor bed liner is supposed to be the best of the best on the market right now..you can get it for around $120 delivered to door, comes with the gun, little over one gallon of spray, and it will do the inside of tub and still have about quarter of gallon left...but that depends on how thick you want it...high traffic areas etc..just search in ebay for UPOL raptor liner...i know quite a few ppl who have done this and they say even after 2yrs its looks just as great as the day they sprayed it on...

I did the tub of one of my TJs with UPOL Raptor, pretty simple and looks good. I did the entire body of my 88 3/4T Suburban with a couple gallons of Duracoat roll on bedliner, looks better than before with the faded /flaking paint. doesn't scratch and looks tough as hell! LOL

Remember, prep work is EVERYTHING when DIY. I went over the entire area with a wire wheel and it seems to be working well (2 yrs so far, no flaking)

Back