Can anyone tell me what this is?

Merry Christmas to all you crazy and the very few sane Jeepers everywhere!

I consider this a wake up call for myself as well. Realizing your dad has passed , as has most of my friends dads , has made me realize I need to listen to him more and respect his words . They'll come a day that I will no longer have him and will have wished I was a better son. He considers me a good son but I don't see myself as one when I get him upset. Maybe I just want to be seen as an adult since I'll be 53 in February but I will always be his son . I must therefore realize I'm still to respect and take my orders from him. Now if I can only relay this message to one or two of my other brothers , that will be helpful as well. I believe they care , but can do better. Respecting how you've reared your daughter ( and any children you may have) , it is clear that , yes , you've become your dad . Since you've grown and gained education to his approval and your daughter to yours , I'd have to say your dad has done a great job in rearing you all ! Great job dad ! I know he would have wanted it this way . Hey , I think this talk has woke up a part of me and helped me to mature a bit . Want to thank you especially for these special words at this time . A very special holiday season to you and your family . Thank you for all . Greg .
P.S. - your 100% correct regarding the trouble in this country . Family value has been raped and pillaged by rap music and video games . Sounds a little like our generation ? Lol .

Thank You Greg, Thank you very much!
And Merry Christmas!
Scott

Your most welcome Scott and thank you for your best wishes ! A very special holiday blessing to you and family . As far as crazy and very few sane jeepers , well , I think we've got to be crazy to drive a jeep but crazy to drive anything else ! Lol ! Merry Christmas to all jeepz.com members and those who are about to be !

A jeep is the best thing that ever happened to me. Second best thing jeepz.com.

A jeep is the best thing that ever happened to me. Second best thing jeepz.com.
Amen to that brother ! I know you'll never go jeep less again ! If I had some spare cash , I would scarf up this cj5 on Craigslist right now ! Only wants $1700 or best and it looks worth to go see . It's in the Hudson valley area too. I know I already just got one recently and should concentrate $$ on it but this could become a habit ! Am I becoming addicted to jeeps ?

waddya mean "becoming"? when you have one that isn't done and you are looking at another, well, bad news, its too late to worry about becoming addicted, you already ARE!

Now I know what is meant by " it's a jeep thing , you wouldn't understand " . If I were to tell everyone I know ( including my family) that I found another jeep , I'm pretty sure at least one of them will move to have me remanded. As long as I get to take my jeeps with me and they have plenty of wide open space at the "farm" , I'm there !

Now I know what is meant by " it's a jeep thing , you wouldn't understand " . If I were to tell everyone I know ( including my family) that I found another jeep , I'm pretty sure at least one of them will move to have me remanded. As long as I get to take my jeeps with me and they have plenty of wide open space at the "farm" , I'm there !

whats really funny is when you are driving down the road and you pass a jeep in a used car lot and you successfully beat the urge to look and you hear the spouse pipe up " I wonder how much they will take for that (insert model year here)... then you are in REAL trouble!

whats really funny is when you are driving down the road and you pass a jeep in a used car lot and you successfully beat the urge to look and you hear the spouse pipe up " I wonder how much they will take for that (insert model year here)... then you are in REAL trouble!
I go through this all the time when I email pages of prospective purchases I've dreamed of before ( and seem to still do ) I bought my 1980 CJ5. I'm still waiting to hear the response from pop regarding the craigslist page I sent him of the $1700 or best cj5. Kind of afraid to ask if he opened his emails lately. I'm sure that's liable to raise an eyebrow ! But yeah , I got it bad . I'm still trying to find ways ( no worries , not going to sell myself ) to come up with capital. Credit union and loans are out. Anyone got the winning number to the next new yourk state lotto drawing ? I'll gladly share .

Back