Craigslist ad: Trade my Jeep for your wife

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
http://houston.craigslist.org/bar/4251123333.html

"2011 jeep grand Cherokee 4wd - $9000 (Huntsville)

I have a 4wd Jeep Cherokee. Its is dully loaded and has a which attached to front ranch hand bumper and grill gaurd. It is on a 4 in suspension lift and a 6 inch body lift has 35 mud grip tires(1200) witch has only been on it for two months. The truck only has 48,000 miles on it. i am looking to trade it but I looking for certain things only. I don't need it but its paid for so O don't have to sell it. Now here is what I am looking for. A lady( preferable married to how wants the jeep) she mist be 18 to 50 and fit. I give you the jeep and you leave your wife with me for a week. When you come pick her up she have the signed title to the jeep. So if interested send me several photo of the wife and I get right back to you. The photo need to be nude after all she will be for a week."

I suspect the cops frown on human trafficking...

You know that's low miles, wonder how good the tires are? I couldn't deal with a 6inch body lift though, that'd have to go.

If it was me, and the wife would go for it. I'd tell her to go ahead and do it. When it came time to pick her up, it would be a no call, no show. Divorce papers filled immediatly,locks changed on everything, restraining order filed. Hell well be in session. Happy trails baby doll.

Back