*deleted*

RE: thin skin

Why has Who_Cares deleted all his recent posts? I didn't see anything that may have offended him. What happened?

ATTN: New Members!! Forum Rules & Guidlines

hmmm that was there a couple of hours ago.................has deleted ALL his post...what gives?

I saw him huffy on the hippie thread. Man these people gotta start taking chill pills or something. How hard is it to delete all your stuff? Lady :roll:

RE: FYI. Law in Florida says you can take the doors off.

This might be my fault, I suggested to him that his sig pic was too large. But who knows, and who cares. If you're going to be this thin skinned.....

And what does deleting all your recent posts prove? :shock:

Re: RE: FYI. Law in Florida says you can take the doors off.

Bounty__Hunter said:
This might be my fault, I suggested to him that his sig pic was too large.................

Well....NO WONDER!! Man, you're mean, Bounty :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Things don't always please me, either, but you'll have to stick 'er in 4WL to get rid of me

Well that sure sucks. I hope he comes back.

Bounty, What you said didn't seem offensive at all. I really doubt it's your fault.

I hate when this happens... I can't speak for everyone, but me, personally, I hate to see anyone get pissed off to the point that they want to delete all their posts and leave... Kinda breaks up the community that we have here... There are people on this board that have opinions that I don't necessarly agree with, but if that's the case, then I move on to a different thread... Who_Cares, I hope you come back, would be a shame to lose ya.

I feel bad when someone takes something someone else wrote this badly as well but I think its really childish to delete your posts. Just my opinion. I can't stand drama. Lady

Drama is the only thing I can figure out about replacing old posts with 'deleted', just looking for a dramatic exit. Otherwise nobody may notice.

Try and offend me, I bet you leave before I do. ( unless I get Booted :) )

Back