Door problem

What type of Jeep do you have Bobby?

(by the way, I moved your post to it's own thread, where you'll probably get more help).

Remove the door panel, disconnect the glass from the regulator and roll the regulator up and down and see where it's binding.

i did disconnect it and it seemed to work fine but when i hooked it back up in bound up i dont know if the regulator is bent or what but i am frustrated.

Leave the regulator all the way down and move the glass by hand up and down and see if it binds on the window channel.

my window does bind up when i do it by hand how do i fix the channel. another question i have is my guage cluster 2 of the five work, now can i put after market guages in because i have ran out of gas twice (lol) and its getting old. thanks.

If there's no obvious mis-alignment of the channel, replace it. Or you can try rubbing some "Door Ease" on it and see if loosens up. As for the gauge, did you mean the fuel gauge?

Remove your instrument cluster and take it apart down to it's flexible circuit board. give it a thorough cleaning from corrosion.

Back