First to 5000?

That's just terrible. I call foul on that!

I sold the Surrey Mud.... I just couldn't keep the chicks off of me while cruisin' in that bad boy. I've already got too much game, I don't need a chick magnet like that to ruin my life. Besides, my girlfriend was getting too jealous. Pimpin' like you know I do.
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

Feeler's out for possible Jeep sale...Asking price reduced

Hey Surrey Pimp! How much for the little one in pink and white stripes???? hehehe tug

That's just terrible. I call foul on that!

I sold the Surrey Mud.... I just couldn't keep the chicks off of me while cruisin' in that bad boy. I've already got too much game, I don't need a chick magnet like that to ruin my life. Besides, my girlfriend was getting too jealous. Pimpin' like you know I do.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ok, Ok, I'll back off the surrey!

BTW, I see Sully's back at it again - figured this thread would rejuvenate him!

NOW...and I hope this goes without saying, but you KNOW I never actually bought a Surrey...right? I just thought I'd clear that up AGAIN! :mrgreen:

His garage knows the real truth :wink:

The secretly stowed Surry sleeps in seclusion, let the truth be known!

Mingez you even had a pic up of the little candy striper jeep now don't go and get all hide the jeep on us! heheehe tug

Only guys with Moobs can drive Surreys.... And I do believe Mingez said something about his having moobs... Or was it not having moobs Mingez?

What you talking about.... this beast!!??

image-missing.png

Why would I be ashamed of such a fine automobile?? :lol:

laneiac, I don't think that Moobs reveal that a person may have a propensity to drive such an awesome spectacle as the Surrey. Rather, it shows a propensity to NOT mixing in salads every once in a great while. Hee heeeeeeee.

Back