First to 5000?

POST #500!!!!!! i win!!!!

....what? oh, you guys said 5000? sorry i guess i missed a zero, guess i wont be winning this one.

What is the deal with the little white strap over the passenger door opening???? High Tec restraint system right there. Oh well, I guess if your driving that Jeep you deserve to have your butt thrown outta that thing! Except for Mingez, wouldnt want his moobs to get scratched or chaffed in anyway...

Accually, I probably have over 5000 but My posts were reset a couple years ago in the "conspiracy post gate 2002"

there wa snother Postgate 03 also right near December when the boards were updated.

Looking for a Weber carb

laneiac said:
Except for Mingez, wouldnt want his moobs to get scratched or chaffed in anyway...

Boy, you sure are interested in my chest. I know I'm dead sexy, but c'mon. :lol:

Hahaha... I just cant get over that word that you used, MOOBS. It was just so timely in that post. I'll give it a rest for a while :wink:

HAHA, that surrey was awesome Mingez!! I've got a couple little Tonka ones like the one that's on the hood of the one you have pictured.

mingez said:
laneiac said:
Except for Mingez, wouldnt want his moobs to get scratched or chaffed in anyway...

Boy, you sure are interested in my chest. I know I'm dead sexy, but c'mon. :lol:

Well...Laniacs avitar is of "Big Gay Al" from the simpsons. :shock:

Not that there's anything wrong with that. :lol:

Just kidding dude. :D

south442 said:
mingez said:
laneiac said:

Well...Laniacs avitar is of "Big Gay Al" from the simpsons. :shock:

Not that there's anything wrong with that. :lol:

Just kidding dude. :D
Big Gay Al from South Park.... SSSSuuper thanks for asking!

Laneiac said:
Hahaha... I just cant get over that word that you used, MOOBS. It was just so timely in that post. I'll give it a rest for a while
Why? It's funny! Moobs, fewer words are as funny. Moobs, Manzier, Taint, Kankles, Dunlop...these are all funny words and should be used with reckless abandon whenever possible.

88Wrangles said:
HAHA, that surrey was awesome Mingez!! I've got a couple little Tonka ones like the one that's on the hood of the one you have pictured.
You DO?! :shock: Why? How? :lol: :lol:

I'm #55 with the most posts. 8)

And out of the top 100 post makers only 6 joined before me :shock:

that makes you top three dirty dirty post whores :wink:

:D

berettajeep said:

Hey man I take serious offense to that accusation. I'm not dirty :lol:

TwistedCopper said:
berettajeep said:

Hey man I take serious offense to that accusation. I'm not dirty :lol:

how about muddy muddy? :lol:

If you add up all the posts from all 26 member names that I post under, I've got way more than 5000. Actually, I'm the only one here.....except for you.

just kidding.

mingez said:
88Wrangles said:
You DO?! :shock: Why? How? :lol: :lol:

Yes, I collect all those Tonka Jeeps and trucks. I just saw them for a good price and decided to get them :roll: .

Back