Fog light covers

chad.helton

I have the stock bumper fog lights on a 03' TJ. Does anyone know where I can get some type of cover for them? Just looking for something to change the look a bit.

Have you checked eBay? When I ordered my fogs for the front bumper, there were several guys on there with eBay stores that sold mostly lighting stuff, and many of them had light covers for stock or aftermarket lights. I can't remember offhand who I bought from, but I'll look it up and get back with you.

I wish I had some rock lights on my Jeep. I'm trying to give up night riding though...and that's just one more thing to break.

Last edited:
that is what I am talking about. I can't decide which I like better though. Thanks for the help!

You're quite welcome! 8) Personally, I like the wire mesh covers. I have the wire rock guards on my headlights, parklights, and tail lights, and those would go with them pretty well.

Kansas is one of the states that doesn't require off-road lights to be covered up, so I can use the wire mesh covers like the ones on eBay. Does your state require covers on your off-road lights? Kansas does have a law against using lights on the highway that are over a certain height, but I can't remember what it is. Doesn't much matter, I've never heard of them enforcing it. I use my top lights quite often in the mornings on the way to work, mostly to keep an eye out for deer (or pheasants) that may try to commit suicide on the front of my Jeep. They also have a law against having white (clear) lights facing the rear, with the exception of reverse lights. So, technically, my 55-watt back-up lights are illegal, because they're not hardwired to the reverse switch. I only use them off-road anyway, so that's not really an issue, either, unless the police want to get picky and check to see if they're wired in legally.

Back